Should I Stay?

Seeing Tris cry made me feel guilty. I was his girlfriend and I was running away, all he could be thinking is that I'm never coming back.

'I don't know if I should stay or not Tris, that's the thing'
'I want you to, I'm supposed to keep you safe now'
My heart was slowly breaking apart.
He was crying again so I said 'Fine I'll stay only for a bit though'

His face lit up and he grabbed me and picked me up and started spinning around. I know how happy he is right now, I want him to be happy and if he is happy with me, then so be it.

He took me upstairs to his bedroom and said 'Get some sleep, you need to rest'

So I did exactly that. He wanted me to be safe.

Tristans POV

Wow that was the most emotional moment of my life. Shannon was about to run away but I made her stay.
I have told her to rest and I can't help thinking about Kassie. Shannon is Kassie's best friend and I wonder what she is going through.

I keep going up and down the stairs to my bedroom because I want to make sure Shan is okay. She means the world to me and I want to protect her.

I am thinking of calling Kassie and Brad telling them Shannon is with me but I don't know if Shannon wants me to. I don't her to leave me.
So I decide to just leave it.

I sit in the bedroom with her when I hear a knock on the door and I could hear Kassie shouting  'Tristan!Open up!'
I shout down 'Coming, geeez'

I open the door and Kassie notices the tear stains on my cheeks which make her cry. I am hoping Shannon will stay asleep throughout this.

'Is Shannon here?' Kassie asks
'No' I say lying
'She is here, they are her shoes!'
'Fine she is here'
'Is need to see her!' Kassie shouts at me
'She is resting upstairs but come in anyway, if you go upstairs, you will have to leave.'
'Thank you'

Kassie and Brad walk in and I show them into the living room. I decide to go make them a hot chocolate seeing as it's freezing outside.

While I am making it, Brad walks in.
He says 'Tris I'm sorry about earlier, that prank shocked us and I over reacted, friends?'
He holds out his hand so I shake it and the handshake turns into a hug.

We go back into the living room with the hot chocolate and Kassie is staring into space.

Brad goes and talks to her and she says 'Is Shannon ok?'
I say 'I think so'
Kassie replies 'How did you make her stay?'
'I told her how much I needed her and how much I love her and I cred a little and she felt bad so she stayed'
Brad says 'That explains the tear stains'
Kassie says 'So can I see her?'
'Come back tomorrow at lunchtime and we will see if she wants to talk, okay'

Kassie says 'Thanks Tris, I can see why Shan likes you'

So they finally leave and I go and sit with Shannon again and eventually fall asleep with my arm around her.

Hope you are enjoying the chapters, I like writing them and I might write more later
-Shannon xo