Planning and Decorating

I woke up at 6:30 and started writing down ideas to show Tris. We couldn't cook breakfast because nothing was in place so I thought after we get the paint, we could go for breakfast. My page was full of ideas and I was hoping Tris would wake up soon.

My ideas for paint colours in certain rooms:

First Floor-
Living room: Green And Brown
Kitchen: Grey
Hallway: Cream
Little Office: Sunset Orange

Second Floor-
Bedroom: Turquoise
Bathroom: Cyan
2nd Bedroom: White

Third Floor-
Office: Purple
Bathroom: Cyan
3rd Bedroom aka The Spare Room: Baby Pink

I don't know if Tris will like the ideas but I am happy with them.

Our house is quite big so I will give you a little talk tour.
When you come in the front door there is the hallway and you turn left and there is a door to the kitchen and to your right a door to the living room, basically the kitchen and the living room are connected. Next to the kitchen, there is a medium sized office which could be Tristans office/drum rehearsal space.

Then on the second floor there is the bathroom right in front of the stairs and down to the back there is ad bedroom which will be mine and Tristans bedroom and also a spare bedroom on the left of the main bedroom.

Then on the final floor there is another spare bedroom at the top of the 3rd flight of stairs and down at the back there is another bathroom and also to the left of that, there is another room which will be my office.

I love this house already even though we have only been here for about 18 ish hours. It is 7 o'clock now and Tris is finally waking up and I can't wait to find out what he thinks about the paint colours for all the rooms.