The Surprise

We walk into the building and I see the best surprise ever!

It is literally the best day of my life. The surprise is the best!

My surprise is the SacconeJolys! I absolutely love them. Anna, Jonathan, Emilia and Eduardo are all there and I start jumping up and down with excitement. I walk over to them and I felt nervous at first but they were so lovely that the nervous feeling went away. I hug Anna and Jonathan and I say hi to Emilia and Eduardo.

Anna hands me a little box with one of her Zodiac necklaces. It is soooooo beautiful.
'Omg thank you so much' I say
'Well that's okay seeing as you r one of our biggest fans' says Anna
They are literally the nicest people I have met (apart from Tris and my friends!)

After an hour hasa passed of me playing with Emilia and Eduardo and chatting to Anna and Jonathan, all the lights go out.

I hear 'Focus' playing and the lights come back on. Standing there on the stage is Ariana Grande! She is my idol and I can't believe she is in this building with me. Even Anna looks excited. I didn't see this coming.

Ariana finishes the song and comes over to me.
'Hi, you must be Shannon' she says, god I love her accent.
'Yes I am, how did you know?' I ask
'Well Tristan here asked if I could come here and I could, along with the SacconeJolys and more exciting people.'
'Well thanks for coming Ariana, this is the best day ever.'

Obviously everyone stays for a long while. But once again the lights go down. Then the spotlight turns on. Omfg! The two people in the spotlight are just so inspirational to me and I get to meet them. It's Zoe (Zoella) and Joe (ThatcherJoe)!!!!!!!!!

I have never been so happy.

3 hours later

It is the end of the little party now and I'm quite sad it has came to an end. I say goodbye to everyone and we all get into our cars.
We start driving home and I scroll through my phone, I have about 581 selfies with Ariana, Zoe, Joe and the SacconeJoly. I also have their signatures on pieces of paper.

I face time Kassie on the way back.
'Kassie you'll never guess what?!'
'What?' She says
'I met Ariana Grande, Zoe, Joe and the SacconeJolys all in one day and it was soooo amazing!'
'Omg I'm soo happy for you, I met Joe a few weeks ago, he is lovely isn't he'
'Yes he is, I'll come over later to explain more details.
Later on I get notifications saying that all the people I met are following me on Instagram!!!!!!!!

Wow Shannon met a lot of her favourite people today, she is very lucky!
I wish that would actually happen!
Anyway hope you are enjoying!
Shannon xoxo