Anna's Wedding

Today was Anna's wedding day.
The wedding was at 12 o'clock and Anna's nerves were kicking in.
'What if he changes his mind about the wedding?' Said a nervous Anna
'He won't Anna I promise' I replied

After a while she finally calmed down.

As the time became 10:30am, Anna's hair and makeup stylist, Roxy, started getting Anna ready. Roxy put Anna's makeup on and she looked stunning. Then Roxy told Anna to put her dress on, obviously with mine,Joy and Mimi's help.

I think that Anna chose her bridesmaids well because Mimi and Joy are really funny and kind and I think we get on well.
After about 10 minutes, we finally managed to get the dress on Anna. Then us bridesmaids got changed into our turquoise dresses with our white heels. While Anna's was taking photos and drinking coffee, Roxy put matching makeup on me, Mimi and Joy. We looked amazing.

Now time for our hair. Obviously Roxy done Anna's first because she was the bride. Her hair was in a bun with her diamond crown in front of it and her veil hanging loose. Both me, Joy and Mimi agreed that she was the most beautiful bride we had ever saw.
Then Roxy styled our hair. It was pinned to one side and curled and I want to have it like that more often.

Now it was time to leave fro the venue. Anna wanted a limo fro her wedding so of course she got one. We all climbed in and headed to the venue.
We were stuck in traffic when I got a text from Tris.

T: Hey babe, u ok? x
S: Good thanks, missing you tho x
T: Yh missing u too I bet you look beautiful x
S: Nah I never do x
T: You always look beautiful end of, where r u? x
S: On the way see u soon xx
T: Yh I'll tell Jamie xx love u
S: Love you too x

I miss Tris. I haven't seen him since yesterday but Jamie needs him, as he is the best man. I know that Tris and Jamie don't really know each other but they have became good friends.

30 minutes later

We have finally arrived at the venue. It is absolutely beautiful.

I quickly text Tris saying that we have arrived and we are now coming in.

Anna's dad was waiting outside the main doors ready for us to go in. Anna took hold of his arm and the music started playing. That was our cue.

The doors opened and we went in. We were in a little formation, Anna and her dad at the front, then me and Mimi behind and then Joy right at the back.

Tristans face looked amazed as he saw me.

Tristans POV

Shannon now walked in behind Anna and god she looked beautiful. I knew she would. That's why I love her she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Shannons POV

I looked around and only saw strangers. I wish Kassie was here but unfortunately her and Brad couldn't make it.

We got to the front and we had to go sit down.

30 minutes later

They said 'I Do' and kissed. I was very happy for Anna and Jamie. They will be great parents.

Now we are heading to the after party venue.

Hope you have enjoyed the recent chapters, I thought I would write more seeing as I haven't published in ages!
More soon!
Shannon xx