The Show

The opening act was The Tide, the four boys that are signed to The Vamps record label.
The song they sung first, was a song that I knew Kassie loved, it was Don't Stop by 5sos. They sung two more songs after that. Stitches by Shawn Mendes and Drag Me Down by One Direction.

Then finally it was time for the main part of the show, The Vamps!

The entrance to get on stage opened and out came The Vamps. First walked Tristan (My Favourite), then James, then Connor and then last of all, the lead singer Brad (Kassie's Favourite).

Ever since we became fans of The Vamps, I have been obsessed with Tris and Kassie has been even more obsessed with Brad.

The first song they sung was also the first song to be released properly as a band 'Can We Dance'

Half way through the song, Kassie started singing and a lot of people started watching us. In the end I started singing along too.

I saw Kassie staring at Brad and she was blushing, then I looked at Brad and saw him smiling at Kassie. I could see the excitement in Kassie's eyes and I knew she could never had been so happy.

When I looked away from Kassie, I noticed Tristan looking at me with that charming smile that was my favourite feature he had. I couldn't help blushing and smiling back.
Then at the end of the song they announced that they were gonna sing 'Wake Up' which is the most recent song which will be in their album that is coming out on November 27th.

Both me and Kassie love a certain bit in the song, 'So wake up Your sleeping heart And we will dream a dream for us That no one else can touch my dear I'm here So wake up'

Both me and Kassie noticed that at that certain point in the song Brad and Tristan looked at us while Brad was singing it. Their eyes were sparkling when they looked at us but what does that mean?