The Baby Is Coming... Fast!

I run over to Anna and ask her what happened.
'Anna what happened?' I ask in shock from what I'm seeing.
'I got up' she says panting 'to get my drink a.. and I think my waters b...b...broke'
'Omg! We need to get you to hospital!'
'No I need to wait for Jamie!' She shouts
'You can't! You need a doctor!' I tell her

I help Anna down the stairs, grab my phone, car keys and Anna's hospital bag and quickly walk Anna over to the back seat of my car.
'Anna just stay calm, I'll call Jamie and Tris and they can meet us there. Everything will be ok I promise'
I start the car while scrolling through my contacts to call Tris. Finally I find his number and call it.

'Hey'
'Tris put me on loudspeaker now!'
'Why?'
'Just do it!!'
'Okay your on speaker'
'Jamie, where are you right now?'
'Now coming out of GBK, why?!?'
'I think Anna's giving birth!'
'What?!? Where are you?'
'Driving to the hospital hurry up and get there!' I shout down the phone.
I could tell Jamie was trying to say something but all I could hear was Anna screaming her head off in the back.
'Jamie, Tris, meet us there I've gotta go!'

15 minutes later

We have arrived at the hospital and Anna has been taken to the birthing ward.
She is sitting in a little pool full of water (she wanted a water birth!) Just panting while the doctor's tell her to push.
I get a text from Jamie saying where are you so I tell him and within around 1 minute he comes crashing in through the doors.

I wait outside with Tris cuddled up with him while all we can hear is Anna screaming while pushing the baby out. Then we hear 'One last push Anna and your baby is in the world' then we hear her scream again and then a baby crying.

Me and Tris stand up and hug each other in relief.
Jamie comes out and says 'Its a girl'
We hear this and start jumping around. 'Her name is Georgia' Jamie says

After a few hours of making sure Anna and Georgia are okay, we head home. It is 11 o'clock at night so I'm going straight to bed when I get back.

When we arrive home, we both cuddle up in bed.
'Wow today has been interesting' I say to Tris
'Yeah very true' he replies
We both just laugh
'I love you Shan and I can't wait to be married to you' This literally makes my heart melt
'Love you too Tris and I can't wait either' I say and we fall asleep

Wow 2 chapters in one night... Wow
Hope you enjoy it! Baby Georgia is finally born! Yay! Lol
Shannon xxx💜