Romantic Night In

Tristans POV

Today I have been moving furniture around while Shannon has been at Kassie's all day and I'm planning a romantic night in. I have took Anna ' s advice and tonight is the night. I have put all the furniture in our room and now to put more furniture into other rooms which have actually been painted.

I am planning on candle lit dinner and buying her some presents then to see if she wants to do what Anna said. As a couple we need to do it soon like Anna told me.

Shannon's POV

I am currently round Kassie's and have been thinking about the comment Anna said yesterday about me and Tris. It's making me think maybe it will make us a real couple.

I scroll through my instagram and basically every Vamp fans know about my relationship with Tris. They told me that we should do a couples Q&A on my youtube channel to make Trannon official. So I ask the fans for questions so we can actually do the video.

In 2 minutes I already have a over 100 questions so I start planning the video on my phone.

'What are you doing Shan?' Kassie asks
'Planning a youtube video which viewers requested' I reply
'Ok, so how is the house?' She says
'Good Tris is moving furniture into the rooms which are painted, then he is gonna start painting the other rooms'
'Cool,he has a lot to do today then'
'Yep' I reply

Since the world found out about me and Tris I have had a crazy subscriber overload. I went from 386 subscribers to 1905.
I wonder how Tris is getting on.

Tristans POV

I thought moving the furniture around was going to be easy but it turns out it is really hard. I have sorted out our bedroom and the kitchen but the living room is quite a big job for 1 person. I decide to call my boys.

25 minutes later

Finally Brad,Connor and James arrive. I assign Jonnor to move the furniture and Tradley (Me and Brad) to paint the rooms. Team work all the way.

In no time the rooms are painted a ad the furniture is in place and I feel the pressure fall off my shoulders.

Shannon's POV

2 hours ago

I saw Brad, James and Connor run across the street into my house and I could see in the windows that they were painting and moving the furniture round. Tris obviously called them asking for help so I'm gonna pretend I never saw them.

Tristans POV

The house is properly complete now and I tell the boys about what I'm planning tonight.

'So why have you chose to do this now of all times?' James asks with concern.
'Shannon's best friend, Anna, said something when she was leaving last night and it made me think about it' I say answering his question.
'Okay, you could think about this anytime you want and now you think about it when Anna said something' Connor says
'Stop with the questions guys, so Brad how is your relationship?' I say trying to get my love life away from the subject.
Brad blushes when I say this.

'Everything is amazing' Brad says
We NEED details!' James screams.
Then Brad tells us the details and how he thinks him and Kassie should Joe in with each other seeing as Kassie lives on her own now.
Then I tell the boys to leave and I will text them later seeing as Shan now text me saying she is on the way back.

Shannon's POV

I have now left Kassie's house and as I'm walking around the corner, I see Brad, Connor and James exiting the house. I think they saw me because they nudged each other then started running. What the hell just happened? Who Who am I kidding, it doesn't exactly matter.

I put my keys in the lock and I can smell a roast dinner and can hear Tris rushing to the door. He puts his hands in front of my eyes and leads me into the kitchen and sat me down on the chair. He removes his hands and the table looks amazing, a red tablecloth and strawberry scented candles. Then there the dinner is. I smile at Tris and we tuck in.

'Why did you do all this?' I ask in concern.
'I heard what Anna said to you and she said something to me aswell and it made me think about us' he replies.
'Yeah I was thinking about it too' I say
'Shall we?' He asks
'Yes' I reply.

Then we go upstairs, stuff happened then we went to sleep.