"YAH!!" I accidentally lash out to him.

Aish, I'm getting myself into more trouble.

"Yah? This shortie has grown up eh?" Jimin sunbae say while smirking. To be honest, his smirk scared me. I don't know why but my body is trembling out of fear. He comes forward and grab onto my hair before forcing me to stand up again.

"Yah, who the hell do you think you are? Are you that good that you don't even respect your sunbae anymore?" He ask coldly. His grip on my hair got tighter and it's hurting me so much.

"L-let m-me g-g-go!" I tried to talk but the pain is too much. "Now listen carefully, you unworthy trash". At his words, my eyes widen.

Unworthy?

"This is why you will never get to anywhere if you don't work hard. You called those practices, 'hard work'? Don't joke with me. You aren't even close to it yet"

What?

But I really did my best in each practice and even stayed up all night for it. How can he told me off just like that?

Jimin sunbae finally let go of my hair, causing me to fall on the floor. Tears finally rolled down my cheeks. I can't hold it in anymore. I really work hard. Not just me but also unnis and dongsaengs from Lovelyz. All of us.

"I think that's why your group- what is the name of that untalented group again? If you don't know, your group is already done for. You don't have any wills neither real goals to achieve, maybe that's why you're stuck to 'rookie group' level even after almost two years of debuting"

After he said those words, he left me all alone in that room again.

"Rookie group?" I mumbled slowly.

It's hurt to admit that his words are kind of true. We debuted for almost two years yet every article includes Lovelyz in the rookie group section. No...I can't think about Lovelyz in that way. Tears continued to stream down my cheeks as I cries harder.

It's hurt.

The fact that bastard Park Jimin's words are all true and the fact my heart is broken to million pieces now.

How I love and admire him for all those times, so that he can said this to me?

Yeah, right

" I will make you pay Park Jimin "

~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone~ Mianhe for the late update! So, this is Kei's side of story! Most of you guys may still don't understand why I keep writing this kind of chapter right? Well, it's a secret!

For sure, this is not a one-shot or anything like that.

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-