15.

*** Last Time ***

"may I join you Sebastian?" She asked me softly wearing her (f/c) robe which happened to be mine as well.

**Your POV**

You saw sebastian sit up slowly having a sexy smirk on his face as he took your robe off, feeling his warm breath against your neck. He whispered softly in your ear

"of course you can my love."

A/N: you can skip chapter if you like xD but enjoy sebby x reader moment

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=

**Your pov**

Sebastian picks you up and placed you in the bathtub holding you close to his body the warm water relaxing your body drastically and leaning against your lover added to the relaxed feeling. "Mm sebastian~ what are you doing" you said softly when he started kissing your neck again where you were sensitive at

"oh nothing my dear kitten just want you to enjoy yourself you deserve it" he said softly now sliding his hand slowly up your thigh while his other relaxed on your waist. He left love bites all over your neck enjoying the cute moans that escaped your lips.

Your ears twitches to the pleasure of his hand on your thigh and feeling a light throb in all the places on your neck that Sebastian left his mark.

** Sebastian POV**

'My my she is very sensitive now.. this will be fun' I felt her hand move to the back of my head where she pulled me in for a soft gentle kiss but I can still feel the need in it.

As I kissed her back softly I decided to slide my hand closer up in a inward direction making her softly gasp which gave me the opportunity to slip my tongue inside her mouth starting to play with her tongue by twirling mine around it.

I couldn't help but groan lightly when she suddenly started sucking lightly on my tongue, having her right where I wanted, i slide my hand to her core where I began to slowly in a very teasing manner rub her she moans in my mouth pulling back for air as she spread her legs a little more "please Sebastian D-don't tease me nyaaa~" she let's a cat like moan out which made me want to tease her more just to hear those very sexy sounds.

I slowly slide a finger inside her feeling her tighten around me I kissed her neck softly she purrs softly in return, I repeated this motion until I felt her hips slowly moving in time with my fingers. "My love aren't you a good precious kitten for me" I said softly in ____ ear

**your pov**

You felt a familiar feeling in your stomach and moan softly Sebastian name wanting to let him know 'W-why must I be so sensitive' you thought to yourself as you close your eyes and cried out in pleasure, you felt another one of his fingers enter you thrusting them in a rhythm to your liking his free hand slowly came up to cup one of your breast and slowly palm at it and then massage it.

A few more thrust and you felt your climax Sebastian kept his two fingers inside you until you relaxed then slips his hand out and kissed you deeply "Sebastian what about y-you" you slap yourself mentally for stuttering but you blushed when he smirks "I just wanted you to be satisfied my love my time will come okay"

**later on**

**Your POV **

You was lying in bed hugging Sebastian close to you smiling softly at how relaxed your felt and smiled thinking about the family you was soon to have..

A/N: oh my goodness I'm so sorry for this being late I do hope you all enjoyed it and I'm happy to have so many votes and views you guys are the best pm or comment any ideas you would love to see on my next chapter bye my friends

Sebastian: *blushes* ......

Me: *laughs* aww so cute