14.

** last time **

The nurse gave you a clean baby boy you held your boy,  you and Sebastian decided to name the boy ___ holding the baby boy he heard the monitor flat line

___!!!

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

**no one's pov**

The doctors ran inside and called nurses to help him by getting blood since ___ lost allot of blood since her heart stopped they started to do cpr and tried to wake your heart again "come on ms ___ please wake up you have a child and lover waiting for you

**Your POV**

You woke up but saw white wondering what was all the screaming about you looked around "love I'm okay why are you looking at me like that"  

You look down and saw them doing cpr on your chest, you was shocked seeing this and saw your baby boy in Sebastian arms "No I can't leave them but maybe I can try and communicate with Sebastian"

What freaked you out was Sebastian looks up at you eyes glowing briefly you got the idea or turning yourself into a neko and demon that way you wouldn't loose your child or Sebastian.

By the time you thought of it you felt yourself being sucked back in and you woke up in your body looking around weakly "hello welcome back ms ___ you gave us quite the scare"

You look at Sebastian who was looking right at you smiling lightly holding there child once the doc left Sebastian sat by you "if you want me to make you into a demon you realize nothing human about you will exist only thing would be you being my kitten are you sure you want to do that my love?"

You look down and thought about it wanting to first think about it before considering to turn into a demon/Neko.

**time skip**

**Sebastian POV**

I walked back home holding ___ while she was holding our son ___ close to her both sleeping soundly. I stayed alert since I have a half demon child he is vulnerable to be touch by anyone including unwanted reapers..

Once I was home I layed my love and then picked up ___ placing him in the crib they both built for him he instantly hugs there black cat midnight who in turn purrs softly I smile and went to take a bath closing my eyes  sighing softly then I hear a low purr which I recognize smirking "yes my lover what's the matter?"

I could feel her softly gave as she walked towards the bath and knelt down kissing my forehead blushing lightly as her tail swayed side to side "may I join you Sebastian?"  She asked me softly wearing her (f/c) robe which happened to be mine as well.

**Your POV**

You saw sebastian sit up slowly having a sexy smirk on his face as he took your robe off, feeling his warm breath against your neck. He whispered softly in your ear

"of  course you can my love."

A/N:

This turned out well hmm *chuckles* well now I hope you enjoyed this and they may be a nice scene with the reader and Sebastian hm.. *thinks*