11. BOY OR GIRL??

**Last Time**

After a few minutes we looked towards the screen and saw the beautiful being in my lovers stomach
"Well seems your baby is healthy and is happy to be here " the doctor said happy

"What is my babies gender doctor" ___ said calmly still watching the screen
"Oh sorry the genderbis ofbyour child is...."

*** Your pov ***

"What is my baby's gender doctor"
You asked softly

"Oh sorry the gender of your child is a healthy boy " he smile and you smiled and look up to Sebastian seeing him grin happy as well to the wonderful news but you saw mostly a surprised look on his face.

"Expecting a girl my love" you giggle softly and kissed his hand before geting the picture of your baby in your stomach as well as the next appointment.

***later***

You was sitting in the park with Sebastian enjoying a good seat that had a waterfall to the left and saw a good veiw of the sky.

At the moment you was watching the sunset and your tail was wrapping around Sebastian waist and he was blushing. "Love you"  He told you softly nuzzling you smiling.

He stared at your belly "I was expecting a girl since I felt it but I was wrong looks like a boy is joining our small family" he said softly to you as he rubbed your stomach feeling him kick his hand "a strong one to"  he chuckles.

You look down at him and pout cutely "loveeeee we don't have a Nice name yet" you told him softly whining.  He stood back and thought about it looking very adorable while he was thinking about it

You couldn't help it and kissed him softly since he looked so adorable he kissed back and said we can call the girl (c/n) and the boy (c/n) you smile liking the sound of it  and sat on Sebastian lap smiling as he rubs your stomach *

"This will be a very wonderful memory for me my dear kitten and I'm glad you are the mother of this perfect child"

You couldn't help but cry at his words half because of your hormones and half because you was touched by his words
Sniffing slightly you said to him "honey may I have some banana and peanut butter" you smile sheepishly as Sebastian chuckles.

A/N

Wow long time no see finally done and now starting a new chapter in my life which is college so I will be able to write more for you guys please leave votes and comments I really missed you guys ideas I need them all hehe...

Sebastian: ah tear looks like your tensed

Me: *blushes* I'll be okay

Sebastian: *massages tear's shoulder* no I insist

Me: *pouts* f-fine