2.

** Last Time **

"Okay Michaelis the game has started... Will you be able to save them or not.."

I walked out the house into the night sky holding a emotionless face.

** Sebastian POV **

After packing and leaving the collage I went to the bus and waited for it to arrive at the stop I'm in. I soon didn't feel right as in something was wrong. So when the bus arrived I went in and waited.

Once I arrived there I left The bus and stop and sniffed the air smelling another demon. My eyes widen and I ran to her house and saw the door open and when I enter I saw his webs...

"No this..... That bastard he took them...that spider will pay for this"

** your POV **

You woke up to a loud bang and chains rattling. "Ugh " you see the man that you saw before locking your mother up against the wall. 'No don't hurt her' I felt my ears flatten on to of my (h/c) hair.

"No don't hurt my daughter please she did nothing wro-" you saw my mother getting slapped in the face before she could finish her sentence. You hissed low wanting him to stop or at least get the attention off your mother.

"Why are you doing this to us to stupid bastard " you said with a hatred in your voice.

** third person **

That was all ____ needed to say before she was being beaten down by the demon and her mother started to cry watching him.

** Sebastian POV **

I ran everywhere in the house searching for ____ and her mother. Seeing that each spot that damn spider left a clue I already understood where he was taking them.

"I have to hurry before its to late"
I ran towards the damn trancy high school "who would take them to a high school be different a college or abandoned house but a high school idiot."

** Claude's POV **

"Well now that I have you two seems I should so what I do on a daily basis. "
I walked to my table and took a knife.

"Now who would like to go first if you don't say then I'll have to choose for my self "

When I saw that both the mother and her daughter didn't answer I smirk a bit.

"It would seem that I have to choose... Let's see.."

I'll pick you.....

A/N: I wonder who it will be.....

Me: *headache*

Sebastian: *brings me tea* here you are tear :)

Me : "thanks sebastian"

Sebastian: " you better write that I save them" *frowns*

Me : that's why you gave me the tea -_-

Sebastian : yup

Me : *sighs*