3.

** Last Time **

I already understood where he was taking them.

"I have to hurry before its to late"
I ran towards the damn trancy high school

I already understood where he was taking them.

"I have to hurry before its to late"
I ran towards the damn trancy high school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Your POV **
You saw him unlock your mother and drag her by the hair she was screaming in pain but due to the gag in her mouth it was muffled.

"No please don't hurt her please" you said pleadingly watching him whip her leaving a deep slash across her stomach, Legs , arms , sides. You started crying when he took the knife from before from his back pocket and slowly cut her shoulder.

Her skin opened and blood began to pour out of the fresh wound. She groans loudly.

** Claude's POV **

I saw that she was tired so I hit the back of her neck to make her pass out
"Well now that she is asleep I guess you will be next hmm"

I saw the fear in her eyes and she pants scared. "Please don't I have a baby."

I shrugged And grabbed her by the neck and threw her to the other side she groans and I slaped her across the face them whipped her until she passed out from the pain.

I laughed at how afraid they were and I enjoyed it as well. "Yes fearing me is what can keep you alive girls"

I love how there fear is what's making me want to torture them more I laugh to myself "hmm seems he got my clues I sense his rage....the question is will he be here in time...or not"

I walk towards the exit of the cage they was in and closed the door laughing low as I did so.

** sebastian POV **

I ran towards the trancy highschool and looked at it growling "this place reeks of spirders I'm surprise its open still... Then again its only night time.."

"I coming _____ please hang in there "

A/n : sorry for taking long and the short chapters .