12.

**Last Time**

he rubs your stomach *
"This will be a very wonderful memory for me my dear kitten and I'm glad you are the mother of this perfect child"

You couldn't help but cry at his words half because of your hormones and half because you was touched by his words
Sniffing slightly you said to him "honey may I have some banana and peanut butter" you smile sheepishly as Sebastian chuckles.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*\*/*/*\*/*

Sebastian chuckles and nods "of course would you like water with that or" ___ nods to water as she rub her stomach, her ears twitching lightly as she then turn to look out the window. 

**YOU POV**

you notice it was a lovely day and thought about how you first came here and all the trouble you and Sebastian went through even your mother went through problems you or her didn't think she had to face. but you was glad that every thing was back to normal "such a nice day, ill probably ask Sebastian if he wants to join me for a walk across the park."  you felt the baby kicked your tummy lightly and smiled patting that part of your stomach. "seems like you would like to go outside to huh"  the baby moves a bit and you tried to get up without any help you took some time but you manage to get up and get dressed into something comfortable for both you and the baby. 

you put comfortable shoes on and heard the door open letting you know Sebastian was Home. "hey honey can we go on a walk through the park please its a nice day today"  he came into the room and place the bags down on the polished wooden table looking up at you "sure ___ when do you want to go"  he chuckles softly "never mind love i see your ready so i'm going to tidy up the place you eat your banana and peanut butter okay.?"  you nod and Sebastian left to the bathroom to wash up a bit. you went through the bag and took the banana and peanut butter smiling lightly and started to munch on that and licks your lips since you loved the way it taste. 

**SEBASTIAN POV**

after washing up i came out and saw ___ had gotten into the bags to get her bananas ans peanut butter. i chuckle to myself and went to her and licks the corner of her mouth having some peanut butter there which earned me a very adorable blush and her looking away her black ears twitching ever so slightly "are you ready to go love?"  she looks up at me again and smiles  nodding getting up and held her stomach so i held her hand and left the room with her walking slowly towards the public park.

when we got there i saw ___ staring at a birds nest with two birds and i smile watching her glad that she is mine and such a strong woman indeed. all of a sudden i notice ___ hold her stomach closing her eyes "___ are you alright?

A/n;

College is tough love you guys and the supportis appreciated

As promised this was the new chapter
kallykittenkat