1.

** Last Time **

"I'm so sorry ____ I will always be with you even if I'm not there." He says to himself.

*later*

____ walks to her mother's house and opens it.

"My look what my webs brought in hmmm..........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Your POV **

When I walked in I saw my mother unconscious on the floor in front of the man that I saw sebastian talking to back at the collage 'no that can't be how did he know where I live...let alone know my mother' I said to myself.

" well it seems you got caught in my spiders web ____ now you listen to what I say or your mother will suffer greatly. Your choice.." He told me with a slight hiss in the end.

I knew if I don't he will hurt her so I nod slowly and the he motions me to come to him so I obeyed and went to him hoping sebastian will come to save us.

*** Claude's POV ***

I waited until she was close enough then swiftly go behind her and hit the back of her neck she gasped and passed out I caught her and picked up her mother.

"Okay Michaelis the game has started... Will you be able to save them or not.."

I walked out the house into the night sky holding a emotionless face.

** Sebastian POV **

I was checking off the papers and signing them. 'If I don't hurry she will worry or be sad that i didn't go' I said as I finished my last paper and gave it in to the principal of the collage.

I went to my office and picked up my bag and headed for ___ house to meet her mom.

** Claude's POV **

"Okay Michaelis the game has started... Will you be able to save them or not.."

I walked out the house into the night sky holding a emotionless face.

A/N: so sorry for how short it is but this is to show you I haven't forgotten you guys and this story thank you guys and please leave comments for ideas I need them. ~love ya~