8.

A/N: want to say thank you to @Midnight_Kitten for coming up with this idea for this chapter

**Last Time**

I saw my daughter kissing the tall man in a neat suit she was sitting on his lap and I knew I had to take this time to tell her I support her no matter what.

*** Mother POV ***
I walked in seeing that both of them didn't notice my presence yet and was still currently kissing so I did what I always do when they don't notice
" *Coughs* "

(Y/n) stopped and blushed deeply looking at me embarrassed about the whole situation " oh m-mom im sorry I didn't uh know you was there" her voice was nervous.

" its okay deary but I wanted to check how you was feeling" I said softly and look at (y/n) with a worried expresion. " I'm okay mom really just needed to rest and eat properly.... Sebastian helped me"

I nod and looked at Sebastian then at my daughter... " (Y/n) sweet heart, you know I'll always be there for you but I need to know if planned 'this' and if so why didn't you tell me earlier?"

*** your POV ***
You looked at you mother and then at your hands "I.....I wanted to tell you but this wasn't really uh .... planned but I want to have this child....I didn't tell you because we got taken before I can tell you the news of me being pregnant......" You looked down having no more words to say.

Sebastian was listening having his arms wrapped around your waist and your tail wrapping around his leg he saw your mom was a little shocked by the answer you gave her.

'I see, well I support you dear but please bare in mind that having a child is a big responsibility. you have to make sure you keep the child healthy, know the dos and don't. when you was a child  you would cry allot "   she would chuckle when she remind herself of the memory . you couldn't help but blush at that especially since Sebastian a there and you would hear Sebastian chuckle at what your mom said as well

"i will help you with your family dear i'm staying in the hotel here if that is okay with you." you nod liking that your mother is closer because you didn't want her to be hurt anymore.