chapter 17 § Detention!

I sighed walking through the school doors towards my locker. Another sigh escaped my lips thinking about the next class, Harris'. Oh boy I hate that man. The way he stares at you, knowing you don't know the answers to his questions. That self-absorbed smirk that appears on his face when that happens and he can make you feel very small. But the hate is mutual.

I closed my locker door after I took out my chemistry book. "Isaac," I said walking away to the next class not giving the curly, blonde werewolf a look. I knew he was leaning against the locker beside mine, smirking, arms crossed over his chest. His scent filled my nostrils, a mixture of his emotions and the aftershave he's wearing. Don't know which brand though.

"I've heard you and Derek made up. On the same team again?" he asked still with that same smirk on his face. I don't even have to look at him to know.

"Stop with the chit chat Isaac, what do you want?" I turned around so I could look at him questioningly and annoyed. It's not that I hate the young beta, but ever since Derek bit him, he acts like he owns the place.

His smirk disappeared taking a step forward so he would tower over me. "Why do you want to know about Jackson's real parents?"

"Why do you care?" I retorted the question, looking him in the eyes.

His mouth opened and closed looking for his next words. "Don't get nervous now. Your girlfriend- Erica - wouldn't like that," I said listing to his fast heartbeat.

"She's not my girlfriend," Isaac said determined. "But maybe she will be Stiles' one day."

I frown my eyebrows when he points at something behind me. I turn around seeing Erica had pushed Stiles against the lockers, her claws extended. Dumb, little girl. If the camera's catch this and Gerard sees, she will be a dead girl.

"Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's real parents?" I heard her ask Stiles, my werewolf hearing kicking in.

"Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" he said looking at the camera behind him with a smug look. I don't think these cameras are just meant for Allison, he's watching our every move.

"That's right. You wanna play Catwoman? I'll be your Batman," he said escaping Erica's claws walking away toward the stairs.

"If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here. In Beacon Hills cemetery," Stiles turned around astonished that she knows this. Even Isaac and I are standing here with our mouths wide open. How come she knows this? No one knows, except Lydia of course.

"Do you know how they died?" Stiles asked quickly before Erica could walk away.

"Maybe. If you tell me why you're so interested," she said triumphantly knowing that he can't refuse now.

I can see Stiles looking for the right answer without telling Erica the Kanima is Jackson. But why didn't Derek tell his beta's who the Kanima is? Unless he doesn't know. But why did he want to kill Jackson then?

"It's him, isn't it?" she takes a step forward raising her eyebrow.

"The test didn't work, but it's still him. It's Jackson," she said walking away followed by a smirking Isaac leaving me behind in the crowded hallway.

"What the hell did just happen?!" I said running over to Stiles who is still standing there frozen, mouth wide open.

"I- uh, I don't know," he said scratching his neck while staring into my eyes trying to figure out if I'm mad at him or not.

I sighed running my fingers through my long, brown, wavy hair that I decided to let down today. "It's okay, it's okay," I reassured him.

I walked towards Erica in a fast pace.  If she tells Derek, Jackson will definitely be dead "You can't tell Derek, okay? There's a lot more to this that you don't know about."