Chapter 10 § He's something else

No one has seemed to notice my little panic attack, everyone was focused on Lydia who became the definition of nutjob at this school. It scared me that I saw my dead uncle in front of the classroom, and that Lydia and I were seeing the same words but that was probably just a coincidence. I mean it's just the stress of everything that has happened lately, my relationship with Derek, the Kanima, Gerard.

"Hey, you coming? Class is over." Stiles said looking at me concerned putting his book in his backpack. I looked around seeing that everyone has already left. I nodded and walked to our next class, chemistry. Mr. Harris was teaching this class, I hate him. Finstock I like, Harris I hate, it's called balance.

"so they're gonna test Lydia the same way as they did to Jackson? But when and where?" Stiles said before our eyes locked with two people. Erica and Isaac were just walking in both wearing black. There really a part of Derek's pack now huh.

Their eyes focused on Lydia ready to strike but before anything bad could happen Scott ran over to her table and sat next to her.

"Here and now," I answered Stile's question from earlier before we went to our own table next to theirs.

"Einstein once said, two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe. I myself have encountered infinite stupidity," Harris started his class walking towards our table patting Stiles' back when he mentioned infinite stupidity.  

" So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." Harris ended his lecture looking at Stiles. Man he really hates him doesn't he?

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with –" Every boy in the class raised their hands desperately wanting to work with Erica. Of course she didn't mind being a sex symbol making all the boys go crazy.

Harris looked around and sighed in annoyance. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with mister McCall"

"Hey don't worry about her, Scott will never fall for a stupid blonde. He loves a brunette who knows how to shoot an arrow," I told Allison noticing how uncomfortable she got when Harris told Scott to work with Erica before I took the seat next to her.

She smiled and we started working on the first task. After 10 minutes we had to switch partners and lucky me my partner was Isaac. You hear the sarcasm? Well at least Lydia is still save, Scott took the seat next to her again.

"So how is it going?" not knowing what he meant I turned around so I could look at him.

"How is what going?" Isaac looked down and shook his head chuckling. "You know, you and Stiles. Are you two a couple yet? I know you slept at his house last night." how does he know that?

"That is none of your business. Maybe you should focus on controlling the shift, saw the house this morning. Oef, Derek must not be happy that you still can't control it." Isaac narrowed his eyes and his heartbeat increased making me smirk. I know that he's not happy that he still can't control it. He's scared Derek would throw him out if it doesn't happen fast.

"But if you must know. There's nothing between Stiles and I, it was just a friendly favor." I said turning back to my book trying to complete the next task.

"So itdoesn't bother you The way Erica's hand is on his thigh making Stiles nervous?" I look at the table next to us where Stiles and Erica are. My eyes flash gold as I watch Erica looking at me satisfied with the result her hand on his thigh.

Isaac chuckled shaking his head "I knew it."

Before I could say anything else Harris ringed the bell which means we have to switch partners again. I looked around and noticed that there was only one seat left. next to Erica.