Chapter 4 § just smile

"So Lydia just screamed, saying that she saw my uncle Peter, who is dead by the way, under the ice?" I asked Stiles a little confused walking in the school hallway not knowing what to do with this information.

"Yes! But when we looked there was no one there. I think that bite did something to her, it must be." Stiles told me Lydia was bitten by Peter on the night of the school formal last year. But she never turned into a werewolf, and she is not dead obviously so what is going on with her?

Stiles and I walk in the cafeteria and see an empty table. An empty table you think, what's so special about that? Well, it's Boyd's table, a loner boy who always and I mean ALWAYS sits at that table during lunch.

 "Stiles look," I pointed to the empty table. This can only mean one thing, Derek.

We walk towards Scott almost crashing in to Allison, but before I can even apologize she's already out of the cafeteria. I shrugged  and follow Stiles who is already at Scotts table. "Do you see that?" Stiles pointed to the empty table.

"What? it's an empty table," I rolled my eyes, really Scott? "Yes Scott it's an empty table. But who's table is it?" he sighed before looked over at the table and finally understood what we were trying to say.

"Boyd"

********************

"I'm going to go to the ice rink, see if he's there. And if he's not at home, you two call me, got it?" I sighed as I stopped walking.

 "What?" Scott looked at me not understanding why I stopped.

"Maybe we should let him. You know, let Derek give Boyd the bite?" Stiles nodded his head in agreement. "You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stiles said also convinced we shouldn't get in Dereks way.

"We can't," Scott grabbed our arms so we would follow him again.

"You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word "sensational" comes to mind," Stiles said with a slight smirk. Did Stiles just really say that? Does he like Erica?

"Yeah. How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" I said with a hint of jealousy. I would love to put that bullet in her head. The 2 boys look at me Stiles slightly amused and Scott... not so amused. Did I say that out loud?

"All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility," Stiles said still trying to convince Scott to leave this alone.

I sighed knowing he had convinced Stiles. "They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible."

"All right, I'm with you," told ya. " And I also gotta say this new... found heroism is making me very attracted to you," I placed my hand over mouth to muffle my laughter.

"Shut up" Scott gave Stiles an odd look before he walked away from us.

"No, seriously. Do you wanna just try making out for a sec? Just to see how it feels!" I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore.

"what?" Stiles asked confused. oh Stiles.

 ***********************

"So where have you been these past 7 years?" Stiles asked as we're driving to Boyd's house.

It's still a dumb plan if you ask me, but we have more chance convincing Boyd not to take the bite than convincing Scott that Derek needs a pack to survive.

"After the fire I've lived with a family in New York, also werewolves. They took me in, loved me and trained me like I was their daughter and sister."

I think back to Matt and his family, my family. Tess, his mother, Jack, his father and the 1 year old twins Josh and Taylor. I love them like I love my own family. Especially Matt, he reminded me of Derek. He was also 15 back then, and he really cared about me like I was his sister. Which remind me, I have to give them a call that I've arrived in Beacon hills and that the rumors are true, my brother is the new alpha.

Stiles took a quick glance at me before he stopped the car. "This is a dumb plan isn't it?" he asked me looking at Boyd's house through the window of his blue jeep.

"very."

"Hey, Boyd? Hey, Boyd? It's Stiles and Alicia!" I tried to look through the windows of Boyd's house but it seemed like he wasn't home or he was just ignoring us which wouldn't surprise me.

"Oh... Wow," I heard Stiles say and turn around to see Erica on the front porch.

"What are you doing here, Stiles?" she giggled, blinking her eyelashes rapidly, trying to be seductive moving a little closer to him.

"Uh, nothing, I was just looking for, um..." Stiles stumbled getting nervous.

Erica smirked, stepping a little closer to Stiles. "Boyd? You know what you're doing right now that's kind of funny? You're only looking in my eyes."

"That's funny?" I asked rolling my eyes making Erica aware that I'm still here.

She turned to me, not so pleased I interupted her conversation with Stiles. "Well, yeah. Because it's that kind of look where you're trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes."

She averted her eyes back to Stiles "but you want to, don't you? You want a nice, long, hard... Look," she said showing her clevage a little bit more. 

"Slut," I coughed hoping she heard me.

"Not really. No," Stiles said still trying to just focus on her eyes.

"Oh. So it's just my eyes?" I roll my eyes at her, desperation is written all over her face.

"Yes. You have beautiful eyes," oh isn't he sweet.

"I have beautiful everything," her eyes narrowed and her smirk leaving her face, mad at Stiles for not noticing her like she wants him to.

"Yeah, and a new-found self-confidence. Congratulations, Erica. We're going," I took Stiles' arm to drag him away back to his car. But before we can even take one step I feel claws digging inside my arm. "You're not going anywhere."

"Why not?" Stiles asked as he looked down with concern at my  arm, streaks of blood leaving the little holes from Erica's claws. .

"You're having car trouble," and before I notice what's going on Erica hits him with a large brick before she walks away, throwing the brick in the bushes. .

If it wasn't Stiles lying unconscious on the ground right know, I would've ripped Erica's head of her body and gave it to Derek for his birthday wrapped in a nice box.

"Stiles, Stiles wake up" I said while patting his cheeks.

"Bitch," Stiles suddenly says placing his hand on his head while sitting back up. I raised my eyebrows at him getting angry and for calling me a bitch. "uhhh, not you I mean Erika, Erika is a bitch, you're sweet and pretty" he stumbled.

I gave him a slight smile as I feel my cheeks color a bright red. No other boy has ever told me I was pretty or sweet, most of them were just scared of me. I was the girl whose family got murdered, so that meant you have to stay away from that girl.

"hey, are you okay ?" Stiles asked as he lifts my chin up so I have to look him in the eyes. 

I blinked the tears away that are threatening to come out and smile at him, I just seem to do that around him, smile.

"yeah I'm fine, let's go."

*******************

IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER LEAVE A COMMENT ALSO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE SOME FEEDBACK. AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT :)