Chapter Eighteen

This Chapter is dedicated to......Deekshadreamz and xRachiix

Song above is....Irresistible

Song by....One Direction

'When your past calls, don't answer.
It has nothing new to say'

Enjoy!( ' ▽ ' )

"Seawhores!".

"No, no Ell. Its seahorse". I corrected the little girl.

"Sea-Seawhores!". She exclaimed with a triumph smile. I shook my head, and opened my mouth to correct her but been cut off when Aidan piped in.

"Hey guys! Whatcha up to?". He asked sitting crossed leg beside me.

"Can we go to the petshop?". My eyes widened and a rapidly shook my head at Ell.

But ofcourse they didn't notice me.

"We can, what do you want for a pet then?". He asked.

"I want". Ell flashed him her two fingers. "Two Seawhores!". I gulped,Aidan's eyes momentarily widened and slowly turned to me. I just looked around not meeting his intense glare, whistling to myself.

"Hey Aura!". Tes piped in. I breath out an air of relief.

"Hey!".

"Wanna come with me to the mall?".

"Haven't we like gone to the mall a few minutes ago?". I asked.

"I forgot some other stuffs, now hurry up or I'll leave without you". I nodded and stand up quickly.

Passing Gran's kitchen. I grab one hotdog from the plate sitting on the table and quickly escaping before she noticed.

                                           O_______________O

Racing through the halls and up my room, I passed by Ell and Seb and gave them a quick wave, they return it with frowned face.

Stripping out of my clothes quickly, I took a quick shower. And threw on some black adidas sweatshirt and white jean short shorts. I shoved my feet on some white adidas sneakers with some black stripes.

Grabbing my phone and wallet putting it inside my brow shoulder bag. I ran out the pack house and towards Tessa's parked car, tying my hair to a lose bun in the process.

I took in a deep breath once finally in the car. "And that's..... Thirteen minutes and fifty seconds". She said showing me her phone's screen that flashed Thirteen minutes and fifty second in black bold letters. "How's that wound of you doing by the way". Taking a quick glance at my stomach and returning her gaze back to the front. Backing out of the grass and driving down the outstretched road.

"Its healing just fine".

"Jeez! You take too long to get ready". I jumped in my seat and turned to to back to see Dean leaned back in his seat with crossed arms.

I turned to Tes. "What is this airhead doing here for?". I asked.

"He wont get his hands off Gran's cookies do she sent him off with us".

"Great". I muttered under my breath.

I reached for my phone inside my bag and connect it to the car's Bluetooth.

"What are you doing". She asked with a slight frown on her face.

"I want tunes Tes. This car is too quiet for my liking". I opened ITunes and played Irresistible by One Direction.

She gasps and spared me a quick glance. "Your a Directioner?!". She squealed. Clutching the steering wheel a bit more tighter.

"Yeah? Why?". I asked slightly amused by her actions.

"I'm a Directioner too!". I gasped and almost hugged her but contemplated and stop before I cause us to crash.

"What's with the screaming and giggling?". Dean asked, but we payed no attention to him

"Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm okay. I don't have the answer!". She sang along the music.

"Don't make me stay the night, or ask if I'm alright. I don't have the answer!". I sang along with her.

"Heart aches, doesn't last forever. I'll say I'm fine. Midnight, ain't no time for laughing, when you say goodbye". We sang in unison.

"It makes your lips, so kissable and your kiss so missable". We stop singing when we reached the mall, giggling like idiots, and also for the sake of Dean's ears.

"So where we off first?". I asked with a massive grin and a skip to my step.

"Well.....it includes cottons and flushy toys that you get to dressed". She said.

"Build a Bear?!". I asked/screamed to her. My grin grew when she nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and towed her towards Build a bear workshop.

"But wait, aren't Gran need those ingredients?".

"Nah, those can wait".

"My Bear is very special, I chose it , I stuffed it, I gave it a heart, I dressed it, I promise to love it, and I promise to make my bear my number one pal". I skipped along the hall where the un stuffed animal teddy bears are. Picking a cute little tiger, I went off to the stuffing station. Putting a little light blue ribbon on the side of her head.

*****Tîm€ L@p§€*****

Past.

Past are like ghost. They'll hunt you down the halls when you choose to ignore them. But when you choose to fight and face them, they'll only leave you with scars and scratches. So its a no win win situation.

Cane threw his head back laughing at what the red headed girl just said. Having enough of watching them, I sprinted out the mall.

Soon enough I find myself surrounded by trees, and lush green grass. Not watching my steps, I slide on a slippery surface and lose my balance, and to my utter luck a slide down a slope.

I stop when I hit a tree. Groaning in pain, I stand up with wobbly feet. Looking around for any sign of people. Panicking when I heard a growl.

Suddenly a huge bear with pitch black fur emerged from the trees. My eyes widen and started running. Breathing heavily I look behind me to find the bear right on my heels.

I stumbled a little which cause me to trip again. I screamed when the bear lurched forward and drew his claws on my stomach. Landing on my butt, I crawled backward and hit a tree.

The bear slowly made its way towards me. I clutched my bleeding stomach.

"Dawn! Dawn! Please help me!". I screamed for her but there was no respond.

The bear opened its mouth but a wolf with grey colored fur jumped out from the trees and tackled the bear. I gasped and moved away from them.

My eyelids felt heavy, and I'm having trouble in keeping them open. Finally I let myself submerged into the darkness.

                      Ō          Ō          Ō          Ō            Ō

So so so sorry for the late update!

But....we've reached 6.83k reads!!!
And soon enough we'll reach 7.00k reads!!!!

Gee!!! Thnx to all of you!

Vote.....
Comment.....

Woohhhooo!! Byee!