Chapter Fifteen

Chapie dedicated to: Hazel_babe_2003 and ShannonOlsen04

Dong above is: My Immortal

Song artist: Evanescence

Enjoy me Lovelies!!(@^▽^@)

"How did you know?". I asked.

"I was at the ball". He search any recognition in my eyes. "Alpha Keegan is my uncle". My mouth turned into an 'o' shape.

"Now. Tell me, why did you runaway?". Plop down again on his seat and place his two foot above the table.

"None of your business". He rolled his eyes. And mouthed 'fine'.

"But I'm still not letting you go". I shot him a questioning look.
"Well you cant do anything about it, so just comply".

"I don't want to be here, if my family find me, they'll ask questions of my disappearance, and I'm not ever in the mood in telling why. Ever.".

"They can look all they want, but we'll hide you. No one will find you here". He crossed his arms. "Your choice, we let you go, and you risk the chance of your family finding you, or you stay here and we'll keep you hidden".

Well he do have a point. And even if my parents comes by, I'm sure he'll live up to his words and keep me hidden. "Ok, I'll stay". He broke into a grin.

"Great, now come. I'll show you to your room".

"But how about the, me joining your pack thing?". I asked.

"Oh right! Here". He handed me the paper and pen again.

-

Do you know what it feels when your falling? Because right now I'm falling, face first on the cold hard ground.

I landed on the grass with a loud 'thud'. I put my hands on the ground and push myself up. Where am I?

I look around for any sign of people, but there was none. Trudging my way towards the trees and away from the open field, I find myself looking straight to those yellow glowing eyes.

Staggering backwards I fall to my butt and watched as a wolf leap out of the trees and tackled a girl.

"Help!!!". The poor girl shouted. "Please!". The last thing I heard were her quiet whimpering before the wolf bit the spot where her neck and shoulder connect.

I covered my mouth and quickly hid behind an old oak tree, that's just enough to hide my body.

I peak my head to see if the wolf have gone, and it did. There on the ground lays the girl's dead body. Yellow sparkly lights emitted from her chest and slowly rose to the dark gloomy skies.

I look left and right before running towards her limp body. Slowly her remains turned to yellow sparkly lights, until what's left was nothing but the mark on the grass where her form once lays.

No!

Suddenly I was pulled from the body and off the ground. With a white blinding light, I opened my eyes once again.

Looking around my surroundings, I spotted a bed with white pillows, white cloth and a white blanket draped around a boy sleeping soundly.

Standing up again, I made my way towards the bed. The boy's face is pale as snow, and his hands are connected to the beeping machines beside his bed.