Chapter Twelve

Song above is 'Mine' by- Taylor Swift.

Chapie dedicated to aberriealw and Bieber_for_life

Enjoy! ^_^

We got out the hut giggling like morons. We stopped short when we saw Ceous throwing small rocks at a tree.

Sometimes I question my genes.

"What on Earth have the tree done to you". He looked at me, mad as hell. And holding a shoe?

"Whoa! Someone definitely woke up at the wrong side of the bed". Milla snickered beside me.

Ceous just rolled his eyes at Milla's snide remark. "This is not amusing". We look at him, amused. Annoying him in the process.

"The stupid Raccoon took my left shoe!". We burst into fits of giggles.

"A raccoon wont do that you Loony". He just ignored us and continue throwing rocks. Just then I felt a hard object hit the side of my head.

"Ow!". I whined as I rubbed the side of my head.

"Now is that a normal raccoon for ya?''. I shook my head. A shoe came flying out the trees and land infront of us.

"Oh lookie! Your shoe!". Milla said, picking it up. "This is not at all weird!". She said sarcastically. As she said that, a squirrel jump out the trees and dash off to another side of the forest.

"That was not a raccoon!".

"I agree, its a devilish creature". He said while picking up the shoe.

I juat stared at my brother blankly.

********Time Lapse*********

As I expected. There were tons of people. Mingling with each other. Then anxiety hit me. And I started sweating. I grab a handkerchief from my purse and dabbed my sweating forehead.

How to breath again? Oh right. Breath in. Breath out.

"Hey, are you okay?". Zeke ask, placing his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I nodded my head. Even though inside I felt like a fire is starting on my systems.

"Thanks". I hugged him, and surprised us both. "Thanks for caring". I turned around feeling all better. He grabbed my hand and stop me in my tracks.

"I'll always be there for my best friend". He smiled at me. But I can feel there was something more.

I walked towards the back of the stage. "You look....abosolutely breathtaking". Cane said, his eyes roaming my body. I rolled my eyes and shove his face away.

"Ah ah, your not gonna get away from me". He said wiggling his index finger infront of my face. I crossed my arms.

"You might be forgetting, people are gathered at the other side of this stage for a ceremony. And it wont start if you stay here admiring your totally fabulous mate". I flip my hair over my shoulder.

"You look hot when your bossing me around". He whispered at my ear. I ignored the shiver that run down my spine, and pointed to the front of the stage. He gave me one last peck on the lips and walk off.

He walked towards th middle. And almost instantly the crowd clap their hands. Cane raised his hands to quiet them down, and the clapping died down. They all looked up at him, with respect. My heart ache, at the sight. They all respcted him, they all obeyed him.

When I found out that he was Alpha Moltren's son. I felt terror and fright creep inside of me. But all those changed when I watched him played with the kids. How he will act all goofy to make them smile. All those horrible stories might as well be lies. My mate is no murderer. In fact his the sweetest teddy bear I know.