"J I'm not doing it."

"Pleeeeease," he begged as he batted his eyelashes.

He actually looked cute when he did that, but I wasn't falling for it.

"Give me one good reason why I should come."

"Because you know you want to."

"Nigga that's not a reason!"

"Yes it is!"

"Whatever J," I laughed.

"Baby just come with me. Please?"

I sucked my teeth as he gave me another goofy grin.

"Fine."

"That's what daddy thought."

"I hate you," I laughed.

He laughed too, as his lips suddenly met mines again. But this time, he didn't pull away. His tongue brushed past my bottom lip as I slowly opened my mouth more, allowing him to deepen the kiss. Just as his tongue slipped into my mouth we heard someone behind us clear their throat.

We slowly pulled away to see our waiter with a tray of food in his hands. Me and J were both red in the face, knowing that the waiter had just caught us having a 'moment'. I wonder how long he was watching before he finally decided to make his presence known.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but here go you guys orders. Enjoy," the man laughed as he placed our plates in front of us, then awkwardly walked away.

Me and J too couldn't help but bust into laughter as we quickly said grace, then dug in.

Jermaine's POV

After leaving the restaurant, me and Christina headed over to Miguel's house. My main plan was to ask for his advice on something, but we really had an important issue to cover - the tour.

We called Stephen, our tour manager, to confirm that we were indeed going on the overseas tour together. He was more than happy to email us the cities and dates, and the stage plan for each show night. As soon as me and Miguel got the information, we both shared it with our fans on our Instagram and Twitter pages. Just moments later, everyone was going crazy about how they couldn't wait to buy their tickets and attend the show in their city.

Now our next plan was to keep promoting the tour on a few radio stations, and do a few promotional shows for it.

After all of that was out the way, me and Miguel talked about what was really bothering me. Christina and Nazanin of course were going to just do what ever the hell girls do when they get together. Apparently, they went to the backyard and talked about 'girl stuff' while I quietly asked Miguel in the kitchen, for advice on the current situation I was in.

"Miguel bro," I sighed.

"Wassup?" he asked as he took a sip of the wine he had just poured us a cup of.

"I want to marry Christina."

Miguel nearly choked on the wine as soon as those words came out of my mouth.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"The pussy was that good last night?"

"Man it's not about that. I seriously want to spend the rest of my life with her. I've just been putting the whole 'ring' thing off until I felt as if I was ready."

"Man. I just can't picture you settling down. That's all."

"Why can't you?"

"Jermaine Cole settling down? Is the world ending?"

I laughed as I looked around to see if I saw any sign of Chris or Nazanin.

"Miguel I'm serious dude. I'm not that person anymore. It's one person, and one person only that I want, and it's her."

"Then shit. Go for it!"

"Well I mean, any advice nigga?"

"Nigga I'm not married!"

"You might as well be! You and Naz' been together since 1948!"

Miguel almost spit out his wine as he died of laughter. "A ring doesn't define our relationship."

"Nigga it needs to! She deserves one!"

"I'll marry her when you marry Chris. I don't believe you serious."

"Why would I play about wanting to make Chris my wife?"

"Cause I can't picture you being serious with a girl nigga! You one of those types of people who want to be in a committed relationship, but afraid to actually call her your wife. As long as you and Chris been together, what caused you to finally grow some balls to want to propose?"

"Miguel she thinks I'm with her to just be with her. I want her to know I actually love her and see a future with her. And plus, Christina is that type of girl who secretly wants a ring but won't flat out ask for one. I see how she throws little hints and talks about having a family. I want that with her, and now I'm finally ready to give that to her."

An awkward silence filled the room as Miguel pretended that he was about to cry.

"I'm proud of you nigga."

I burst into laughter as I noticed Christina and Nazanin approaching the door. Moments later, they were inside the house with a confused look plastered on their face.

"What are y'all in here talking about?" Nazanin asked as she wrapped her arms around Miguel.

"Nothing," me and Miguel both replied in unison.

Christina gave me a weird look as she shook her head.