Drinks. [H2OVanoss]

[request for @emeliarose24 ]

"I was wondering if you can do a h2ovanoss oneshot (h2o delerious is uke)"

"Okay, Craig." Jonathan looked at his friend sternly, who smiled at him. They were sitting inside a sports bar, and most of the group was busy outside with the current problem happening while Jon talked to Craig about it, since he wasn't actually present there when it went down. 

"Yes?" Craig answered, clicking his phone off.

"Let me get this straight. Tyler punched someone-"

"He punched Marcel off his stool." Craig corrected him. 

"Yeah okay." Jonathan waved it off. 

"Tyler punched Marcel off his stool," Jon continued, receiving a nod from Craig. 

"So you, snapchatted it?" He asked, giving off an annoyed hand gesture to him. 

"Uh, yeah." Craig smiled up at him. Jonathan huffed, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Well, Tyler is sitting on the curb outside right now, and Marcel is kind of being taken to a hospital for a broken nose." He said slowly, watching as Craig just shook his head happily in agreement. 

"Oh, you're so wasted right now." 

"Sure am." Craig laughed, standing from his spot on the seats. Jon was surprised on how steadily he walked for how much he saw him drink. Tyler sat on the curb outside, arms crossed like a child. Brian was currently trying not to puke as he talked to one of the guys on the phone, who was driving Marcel. 

"Come on, Tyler. I need to get you cleaned up before we take you home." Brock said, trying to help Evan clean Tyler's face and anything they could clean off his clothes. Evan sighed, clearly annoyed with him. Jonathan and Lui hadn't had anything alcoholic to drink tonight, since they knew they'd be the ones to drive. Now Lui was driving Marcel, and Jon was trying to get Tyler home. 

"I guess we're not coming to this place anytime soon..." David mumbled, walking out of the building holding a small stack of paper towels he must've grabbed from the bathroom and splashed some water on. He handed them to Brock, who wiped off some of a drink that had spilled on his arm, and went back to cleaning Tyler's face. 

"After this, can we all agree to just, stay to video games?" Brian asked, putting his phone away and walking back over to them. 

"This is why Adam doesn't hang out with us," Laughed David. Evan made a noise, giving up with trying to make Tyler stand. Jon went over to him, setting a hand on his arm. 

"It's fine, you know Tyler is just stubborn," He smiled at him, trying to make him not as upset. 

"I know, it's just frustrating," Evan complained, making Jon sigh in agreement. 

"Want me to just drive you home now? You're not too far away right?" He offered, looking down the street to where his car sat. Evan nodded, patting his jeans and jacket to make sure he had everything. Jon went over to the most sober looking person, it being Brock, and crouched down to match him. 

"I'm going to go drive Evan home, he's fed up." Jon explained, glancing back to look at him. Brock laughed, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Sure thing, Jonathan. I can manage for a few minutes." Jon smiled, standing up again and leading Evan to the car. They got in, and Evan's phone rang. He looked, and put it on speaker phone after seeing it was just Lui. 

"Yeah?" Evan asked, setting the phone between the two as Jon starting driving down the street. 

"Evan! Hey, I just got to the hospital with Marcel, he's staying over night I'm sure. I think I'll stay here with him, he's pretty out of it," Lui chuckled at the last part. Evan shook his head, smiling at the thought of Marcel. Jon laughed, tapping at the steering wheel. 

"That's fine, I'll tell the gang when I get home." Evan said, glancing at Jonathan while he drove him. 

"'Kay. Oh, Brock would have my jacket, he can bring it whenever." Lui added, saying his goodbye and ending the call with them. Evan took his phone back, setting it on his lap. 

"Brock's such a mom," Jon joked, looking around at the houses. Evan laughed, saying something to agree with him. 

The drive was mostly quiet, a few words about something they passed by was all. Jon pulled up to Evan's house, stopping the car on the curb. 

"Thanks, if I haven't told you." Evan grinned, messing with Jon's hair a little before he got out. Jon followed, walking around the car to meet him. 

"Anytime, we should hang out again." 

"Yeah, it'd be nice just the two of us." Evan set his arm on top of the car, leaning a little while he spoke. Jon nodded, running a hand through his hair. 

"Night, Jonathan," Evan quickly leant down, giving Jon's nose a kiss. His face heated up, and he stared at Evan for a moment before just nodding again. 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow about hanging out." He winked, walking up to his door and unlocking it. 

"Y-yeah..." Jon mumbled, rubbing his cheeks in hope of getting rid of the blush. 

He got back in his car, letting his head fall on the wheel, making the car hold a continuous honk.