Brotherly Love. [VanLui??]

[VanLui?? VanossCalibre?? Whatever, it's Vanoss and Lui.]

Swing, hit, throw hit. Swinging kicks and throwing punches. They all directed towards the small boy at once. Multiple rounds of it. Name calling and more kicks.

"C'mon, fag, stand up for yourself!" He turned his head away from the group as they continued to harass him.

"Don't keep us waiting!" Another yelled, swinging his leg directly into his side. He was already bleeding and spitting up blood before, he definitely did now. The impact itself made him yelp at a high tone, causing some snickers.

"Fucking squeaker,"

"Should teach 'ya how to hit puberty too..." He held onto his side as he just shied away, not being able to take on one from this group.

Hell, he hardly knew these guys, they just decided to jump him after hearing him talk.

"What? Too weak to even-"

"What the fuck?!" A new voice joined in on the situation. The school boys all turned to look at the three new faces.

"Why the fuck are you over here messin' with his brother?!" Delirious growled, taking his hands from his pockets.

"Whose brother, huh?" The closest guy to the smallest male asked, grabbing him by the hood of his sweatshirt and pulled him up. He squeaked from the sudden pain from the yank.

"Evan's ya' cunts. Now back off," Tyler threatened, and being the strongest one there, many backed away.

Except the one holding onto him still. He just laughed and yanked the still bleeding boy in front of him.

"Want him, Evan?"

"Don't fucking test me-"

"Calm it, Tyler." Evan finally said his part in the conversation. He took a few steps forward.

"If you don't want a good, nine to ten people after you, I'd let go of him right now." Evan simply said, keeping his hands tucked away in his pockets.

The boy holding him let his grip loosen at the thought of everyone, and finally let him go. The short boy immediately ran to Evan's now open arms, accidentally soaking his white shirt with blood and dirt.

"Hey, hey, don't start crying on me now." Evan smiled and ran his hand down his hair, smoothing it out to comfort him.

"Heh, fags.." Evan looked up from the boy in his arms and to Tyler and Delirious.

"I'm not holding you back, but-" In one swift kick and punch, the odd man out was on the ground before Evan could finish.

"You 'kay, Lui?" Tyler knelt down to their level, since they had sat down on the ground. Delirious hurried over to his other side, checking his face for any bad injuries.

Lui simply nodded and let them continue to check for anything. Evan pushed back the hair that covered his forehead and smiled at him. Lui had small cuts all over his cheeks and under his eyes. Bruises were on the lower part of his face, a split lip, and a pretty bloody nose were also there.

"Evan..?"

"Yeah Lui?"

"Why'd they call me your brother?" Lui squeaked, starting to hug him again.

"Lui, you're like a little brother to me. If me real brother was in this situation I'd act the same way." Evan said, hugging him back tightly.

"Oh, okay..." Lui sighed, feeling safe in Evan's arms and surrounded by his friends.

"Love 'ya, Lui." Tyler pat his shoulder, acting like a older brother. Lui smiled widely.

"Love you too."