Star.[MiniCat]

"Here to drop off Craig's lunch," The taller male of the three said, walking by the two others at the door. They nodded in approval and turned back to what they were doing.

"Have a nice day guys." Tyler waved.

The observatory was nice and roomy at lunch, since everyone usually leaves to get lunch. Tyler's boyfriend hurried around the tables, looking at the telescope once in a while to type something on his computer. Setting the take out Chinese food on his desk, Tyler hopped up on it to watch him work.

Craig turned to grab a paper, but jumped back seeing his boyfriend smiling at him. He sighed and gave Tyler a quick kiss to say hello.

"Anything new?" Tyler rested back on his arms. Craig shrugged, looking in the bag of food. He handed Tyler his small box and opened his own.

"Jon said something about a new storm on Jupiter, that's what I've been looking for." Tyler nodded, eating some of the chicken in the serving.

"Jon does have a good eye for those type of things." Tyler set his cup down and walked over to the large telescope, leaning down to look through it.

"Craig," Tyler laughed, and looked back at his boyfriend who was picking at his food shyly.

"You're not even looking at Jupiter,"

"I know, but look!" Craig stood up and clicked his computer, turning the screen so Tyler could look.

"I found a new star! David said I could name it!" Craig smiled proudly to his taller boyfriend. He laughed and wrapped his arms around Craig's waist, resting his head in his shoulder.

"It's so small," Tyler stared at the picture of the small ball of light on the screen. Craig leaned into Tyler's arms, looking at the screen as well.

"Yeah, it's a small lad." He smiled. Tyler laughed at his boyfriend's words, and joked: "Should call it mini lad."

Craig turned quickly in his boyfriend's arms and grinned.

"Tyler that's perfect!" He left his arms and typed something on the computer.

"The star will me named mini lad!" Tyler looked to his happy lover and laughed.

"Eat your food you ass," Tyler grabbed his food and started eating again, Craig following soon after.

"Okay, okay," Craig giggled sitting down.

"Love you, Craig." Tyler kissed his temple, keeping an arm over his shoulders.

"Love you too, Ty."