Toxic.[H2OVanoss]

Baby, can't you see I'm calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm fallin'

I tossed the phone onto the bed next to me. I'm not fucking surprised they didn't pick up. I don't even know how long I've been trying. If I had known this relationship would make them so hostile with me, I would have never tried. They always gave me warnings about him.

There's no escape
I can't wait I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous I'm lovin' it

In all honesty that's probably what pulled me in. He does dumb things, and I loved the danger. I even followed him in some of it. Fuck, I knew if should've stay gone the last time I left.

Too high
Can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now

A knock pulled me from my self pity. I rushed over to it, expecting exactly who was there.

"Evan, babe!" He smiled at me, that damn smile.

"Hey Jon," I answered back with just the right amount of fake happiness.

With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

He leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to my lips. Maybe this is why I stayed. Sure, he's basically a criminal and can't keep his hands to himself, but he's a good boyfriend. It's a toxic relationship in everyone's eyes.

It's getting late
To give you up I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly It's taking over me

"You're home a little late tonight." I commented after he pulled back, he held up a bag.

"Well I went to get this for us," He pulled out a few bottles of different whiskeys. I hummed in response.

Jon was in the kitchen soon after pulling out glasses as I sat down at the counter. Breaking the seal, he poured the alcoholic drink into my glass I held.

I knew exactly what he wanted, but I went along with the innocent looking plan he started. Taking a swig of it, I watched him sit down next to me.

Too high
Can't come down
It's in the air
And it's all around
Can you feel me now

He smiled as he took a rather large drink of his share, wrapping an arm around my waist. I knew I wasn't going to get drunk easily, so I just took another sip.

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

A few glass refills, and he was drunk. Jon had a low alcohol tolerance, so he was already buzzed by his fourth full glass. Jon took my chin gently in his hand, making me face his smirking one. Gently pecks on my nose and mouth was starting, and I just simply let him.

Don't you know that you're toxic

The simple kisses seemed to make me forget all of things I was worrying about. They didn't really know him, he was so much more gentle than what they saw. People like Jon are toxic, but the good kind.

With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic

He pulled back from the multiple pecks, and downed the rest of his drink. Leaning himself forward again, he just smashed his lips into my own. The hand on my waist wandered more, stopping on my outer thigh. The whickey finally setting in, I didn't care anymore. They saw him as toxic, let them.

Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now