Feel Good Inc. [Vanoo]

Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good...

It all went to hell. Of course it did. In all honestly, I'm not surprised the government crashed and everyone bailed.

City's breaking down on a camel's back.
They just have to go 'cause they don't know wack
So all you fill the streets it's appealing to see
You won't get out the county, 'cause you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.
My dreams, they've got to kiss me 'cause I don't get sleep, no

Not everyone left, and everything went during an event, so the whole group's here. We stayed, since we didn't get to any of the emergency transports in time, and the whole world seems on shut down. I got a nice hill looking over the ocean, since we got to the beach. Nice stock piles in the lighthouse.

"Hey. Evan, we're goin' out to get some more shit, okay?" Craig called, walking away with the small group of him, David, and Marcel. I was standing on the edge of the cliff, just looking. I nodded, not looking at them.

Windmill, windmill for the land.
Turn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is sinking, falling down
Love forever, love is free
Let's turn forever, you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?

Blowing air out of my lungs, in a bored way, I lazily turned from the waves and walked back to the tower. Brock, Tyler, and Lui sat at the table in the center of the room. Tyler glanced at me before huffing out a "'bout time you stopped daydreaming,"

"Awe, come on, Tyler. Everyone needs their alone time." Lui said reasonably, but his voice monotone.

"Yeah, okay," Tyler pushed his chair back, and stood.

"Guys, why not just talk, like we used to!" Brock smiled at all of us, putting his hands out in hopes of getting us to agree.

I'm surprised the guy still smiles like that, even Jon stopped making his jokes. Haven't heard him laugh in ages. Brock seems so hopeful of everything, like it's going to turn out okay.

"I'll be watching with Brian." I said, trotting upstairs to the light room.

Laughing gas these hazmats, fast cats,
Lining them up like ass cracks,
Lay these ponies at the track
It's my chocolate attack.
Shit,
I'm stepping in the heart of this here
Care bear reppin' it harder this year
Watch me as I gravitate

I pushed the door open to see him racing back and forth in front of the built-in telescope.

"Woah, woah- Brian! What's wrong?" I grabbed hold of his shoulder to stop his pacing. He jumped from the suddenly touch, but quickly regained himself. Running a hand through the dirty blonde locks, he let out shaky breathes.

"I think- I think some other country, is sending air strikes, but I don't know!" He bursted out quickly and loud.

"What do you mean air strikes?!" I yelled in a hushed voice, not wanting to involve anyone downstairs. He swung his arms to the window.

"I saw a focking boat with damn jets, Evan! Don't ye' get it? We're done for!" Brian snapped, his accent becoming thicker as he grew irritated.

"We- We can't leave right now! Craig, David, and Marcel and still out there, Brian!"

"Guys?"

Yo, we gonna go ghost town,
This motown,
With your sound
You're in the blink
Gonna bite the dust
Can't fight with us
With your sound
You kill the INC.
So don't stop, get it, get it
Until you jet ahead.
Yo, watch the way I navigate
Haha

Brock creaked the door open, and stepped in. He awkwardly looked between us, before stepping up to Brian.

"Brian, go tell Tyler and Lui and try to get the guys back to the lighthouse." He spoke, a serious look on his face. Brian huffed, and rushed out the door and downstairs. Brock looked to me.

"Evan,"

"Brock,"

"Listen to me, okay?"

"Okay."

Feel good,

He set his hands on my shoulders, and locked eyes with me.

"I found working boats." He calming explained.

"There's two, and if we leave now, we could get to the military boats out there," I didn't listen to the rest of this words, I just thought of the fact we could all live, and keep living.

"Do you understand my plan?" I nodded furiously and jumped, hugging him around the neck. He stumbled back slightly, and gently wrapped his arms around my torso.

Don't stop, shit it, get it
We are your captains in it
Steady,
Watch me navigate,
Ahahahahahhaa.
Don't stop, shit it, get it
We are your captains in it
Steady,
Watch me navigate
Ahahahahahhaa.

"Oh my god, Brock. We'd be dead without you," I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you a million times over."

He laughed, hugging me tighter.

"Hey, hey. Don't get all emotional on me, wait until we get in the water,"

Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good,
Feel good...