"Madison, watch your mouth." Mama J said coming down the stairs. "Sorry Mama J." I pouted as Chris chuckled. "Shut yo bright ass up." I whispered.

Christian was struggling getting down the stairs. My was too cute.

"Aww! Auntie's baby!" Mel gushed rushing over to the stair case to pick him up. He giggled as he continuously kissed his face. We all laughed as he pushed her off and reached for Mijo.

He took him from her hands and stood him up on the counter and kissed his cheek. He clapped and waved over at Ashley and Austin. He was too smart.

"Come here man." Chris said reaching out for him. He turned around and looked up at him. "Dada." He said as his face lit up. He smiled wide and Chris chuckled.

It was so cute to see how Christian was always interested in Chris tattoos. He glided his little hands over them and smacked the "Symphonic Love" tattoo, making Chris curse under his breath. "You hit like a grown man." Chris said as Christian laughed as if he could understand him.

Seeing them interact with each other always made me feel guilty. Thinking about getting that abortion was probably the biggest of my life. I would have destroyed the beautiful soul I call my son.

*****

Christian's party had started about an hour ago. Most of the guests had arrived, but you know how black people are. Forever late.

Ty, Chyna, Trell, Heather, and Tylee had made it here not too long ago. They must have forgotten Christian was only turning one, because they practically got him everything. Ty and Chris were still being as petty as ever, but I was so over this shit and so was everyone else. This dumbass grudge they have was gonna be over by tonight.

Most of Chris's family had arrived, along with his dusty ass friends. While Keeis and them were in the backyard chilling with Chris, Big Hood Boss Bitch and Period Head Kid Red were in the front smoking weed. Where they do that at?

My dad and Tasha were here too. Tasha and Mama J were at the table talking about both their weddings and eating while my dad and Chris's dad were talking about cars, or whatever men talk about.

Mel, Ash, Heather, and Chyna were seated at one of the other tables talking. Well everyone, excludingChyna, were talking. She was pouting and she looked bored. Yikes.

I watched her look over at Ty who was too busy laughing it up with Trell to notice her. I felt bad and walked over to them, "Chyna, can you help me?" I asked. She smiled and nodded following me into the house.

"Thank you." she said. "For what?" I said opening the cake boxes. "I know y'all don't like me, except for Heather. Thank you for being nice." She she playing with her hair. "It's not that we don't like you.." I trailed. She crossed her arms and smirked at me. We stared at each other before busting out laughing.

"No seriously. It's just a loyalty to friends type thing." I said. She nodded indicating she understood. "I feel you." "Can you get the cupcakes over there for me?" "Yea, sure." said walking over to the other counter.

"Jeffery Campbell?" I said referring to her shoes. She grabbed the box and looked down. She giggled before replying "Yes." "I love him, but those aren't my favorite pair." I said honestly. "I know most people don't like them, but I love them." She said as we walked outside.

We put Christian's smash cake in the middle of the table and Chyna placed the cupcakes next to it. Austin's greedy ass hoped up first and snatched a cupcake. "Yo, get me one." Chris shouted a him. I shook my head as everyone else ordered Austin to get them a cupcake.

"I guess we should bring the next two boxes out?" She asked. "Yep. Unless you want them to kill you." We laughed. When we stepped in the kitchen my phone vibrated on the counter.

"Hello?" I said. "Madi, I'm outside, Come open the door por favor." Kaya said. "Ok." I said before hanging up. I put my phone back down. As soon as I swung the door open, Kaya was standing there with 's fine ass behind her.

"Hey guys." I smiled. "Hi." Kaya said followed by Anthony's "Wassup?" They walked inside and followed me in the kitchen. Chyna was eating a cupcake and leaning against the counter. I heard Kaya cursed under her breath making Chyna kiss her teeth.

"Madi, where's my nephew?" Kaya said. "In the back with everyone else." I said. She smiled in return and stomped outside pulling Anthony with her. "Hold on babe." I heard him say before coming back to the kitchen.

"This is for the little guy." He smiled. "Aww! Thank you Anthony. You didn't have to get him anything." I said pulling him into a hug. "It's cool." He replied before Kaya called him. He shook his head and excused himself.

I opened the bag to see a cute, swagged out little teddy bear with his Christian's name stitched on it. "Aww. That's cute." Chyna gushed. "Isn't it?" I replied rhetorically. "I can't wait until I have my baby." She mumbled.

Pause. What?

I pretended I didn't hear her and put the bear back in the bag. As if on cue, I heard Mama J calling me. I mentally thanked sweet baby Jesus as I answered her. "It's time to sing happy birthday!" She replied. "Ok!" I shouted back. I grabbed the candles and Chyna and I made our way outside.

Christian was in Mama J's arms when I stepped outside, but Chris took him from her when I handed her the #1 candle. We all gathered around the table and Chris began singing happy birthday to a clueless Christian When he was finished, we all clapped and Christian joined making everyone laugh.

We let him at Mama J blow out the candle and let him play in the cake. He had cake all over his hands as he reached up for me. I licked some icing off his little finger and he laughed. Just as I was about to pick him up, he wiped the rest of the icing on my shirt.

"Christian!" I whined as everyone else laughed. "Go ahead and get cleaned up, I got him." Chris said. I walked inside and walked inside the kitchen.

After a while of trying to get this shit off my shirt, it wasn't happening and I was getting frustrated. "Fuck." I cursed. "Need some help?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Lia with a smirk on her face.

Awkward.

"Uhh, no thanks I got it." I said. "Ok. Where's Chris?" She asked looking around. "He's outside." I replied. She picked up her from the counter. "Wait, Lia. Can we talk?" I said. She sighed.

"Look, I already know what you're gonna say. And honestly, I don't give a fuck. Just say away from Chris,ok?"

"Hold the entire fuck up. Who are you talking to?" I said.

I couldn't have heard her right. "Stay away from-" "Oh, so that is what you said!" I laughed.

"Sweetheart, you or anyone else in this world can't tell me who I can talk to. Yeah, what I did was wrong, but I was drunk. And even though that's no excuse, Chris forgave me for what happen and that's the only person's forgiveness I'm concerned about. You said you weren't mad, so why so upset now?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight. "Whatever. If it doesn't have to do with your child, don't contact him." She said rolling her neck. I laughed even louder now. This bitch couldn't be serious.

"Like I said before Lia, No one can tell me who to talk to and certainly not when. Now this conversation is over. You're dismissed." I said returning to cleaning up my shirt.

I heard her huff and stomp outside. "Watch where you going!" I heard Mel say. "Fuck is on her biscuit?" Mel said opening the fridge. "Bitch is spaced bar pressed." I laughed. "For what?" She giggled. "Long story, I'll tell you later." I said throwing away the paper towel I was using.

"Mm. I guess. Her shoes were cute though." She mumbled. We stared at each other before busting out laughing. "You're stupid."