We laugh at her mistake and shake our heads, I speak up for us. "No I'm Kacey. Joya is out in the crowd with her boo Jacob Latimore. This is London, Renee and Yannie." I point at each girl who smiles at Angela.

Bow Wow shakes his head, "That's a shame Ang you can't even get their names right." They tease eachother for a minute before Bow puts a hand up in her face, "Anyway! Yall girls looking really nice today, how's it feel to be Mindless Behavior's dates. I mean just a few months ago yall were on 106 and Park cuz yall won the design contest. Now yall be touring all over the US and you're at the BET awards."

London quickly swipes the mic from my hands and beams into the camera, "This whole thing has been so surreal. I never thought this would happened and I feel like I've grown so much closer to the boys, they're all like my brothers. I mean, we've had so much fun together and I'm truly grateful that I get to experience this."

I, I, I, me, me, me. That's all London ever talks about. I mean I get that her parents doesn't give her much attention but would it kill her to include us in the conversation just a little bit. Out the corner of my eye I catch Ray and Roc exchange an eyeroll as London babbles on about how much fun she's having. She even starts to tell a "funny" story about something involving her and Prince. Thank God Angela cut her off.

"So tell me about your dresses." Angela says, looking over Renee's beautiful long dress. "Did y'all design these?"

Renee takes the mic from London, "Actually no. We went into these really nice boutiques with names I can't even pronounce and we selected things that expresses who we are in a way that was both comfortable and appropriate. Keisha wanted us to look youthful, not trashy." She says, Angela nods.

"I think some people didn't get the memo." I mutter under my breath, glancing at London as she discreetly pulls down her shorts. Prod hears me and chuckles a little, a smooth sound that's like music to my ears.

"Man I'm so excited to perform tonight we got alot in store for y'all." Princeton says, his arm resting lightly around London's shoulders.

Bow nods, "And I know Joya ain't the only one dating. What's going on with you two." He ask, looking between Prince and London. Noticing that the attention is on her, London wraps as arm around Princes torso. She's about to say something but Ray quickly cuts her off.

"We all friends here, we just wanted to have dates to show off our more grown up side." He says, adjusting his purple bow tie.

Angela laughs, "Y'all are too cute."

"Iight well it was good catching up with MB and their dates and make sure yall keep watching at home cuz next we're gonna have Sevyn Streeter warming up this preshow and don't miss my boys Mindless Behavior kicking off the awards at 8:00. Let's go!" Bow Wow says, saltuing the camera as the show goes to commercial. We wave goodbye to Bow and Angela before walking down the stairs back to the red carpet.

For the hour that we're outside, I have the time of my life. So far everyone that MB has introduced us too has been so nice to us. I even got to take a selfie with Willow Smith, Brandy, J. Cole and a group shot with all of us and Diggy. I can't wait to send that one to Jayla so she can pass out. To my disappointment we have to go inside a little earlier than everyone else so MB can get ready to open up the stage. The boys waste no time stripping down and changing into their outfits we designed for their performance tonight. They have about 15 minutes before they have to get positioned on stage, everyone is running around getting things together. Assistants wire up their microphones while others dress them in their outfits. The curtain moves to the side and in walks Nick Cannon, the host of this years BET Awards.

"Wassup y'all, you ready to turn up?" He asks the boys.

"Hell yeah, this crowd won't know what hit em." Ray says, receiving the warning eye from Walter. Nick laughs and turns towards us where we begin introducing ourselves. We talk for a little while and the whole time Nick keeps up laughing. He tells us stories about his kids and how he had to change twice cuz his daughter kept getting her sticky fingers on him. The whole time he talks, London is across from me sending hate rays with her eyes. A smile never appears on her face when everyone else cracks up at Nicks jokes. She continues to frown at me, making me feel self concious and uneasy.