Chapter 3: A Promise

Start from the beginning

I wanted her here right now.

" Hi."I murmured playfully as I released her lips. I congratulated myself for sounding normal, but my body was already on the edge so I tried to calm myself by looking at her flushed face.

"You kissed me." she sounded surprised but it was more of a statement than an accusation.

The fact that she has not slapped me after that all those kisses was a good sign.

"I have been wanting to for a while now." I smiled as I pressed my nose against her hair." In the past year, we have visited each other's dreams. I have come to value your presence in my life."

My words seem to have surprised her.

"Life?....but that could only mean....."

Ah. so....she is also questioning whether I am real.

"Yes. I am very real." I murmured as my lips kissed her temple before I lifted my head from hers and watched her reaction when my hands slid from her waist to the front buttons of her night gown.

She inhaled sharply when my knuckles grazed her breasts but she stayed still so I gently started unbuttoning her front and slowly pushed the fabric away.

"I will find you someday. I promise."  I said to her as I lowered my head to kiss her exposed chest.

However, my body's timing really sucks

Suddenly, my eyes opened as a ray of sunlight blinded me momentarily. I suddenly jack-knifed out of bed and rubbed my hair messily.

Partly I was angry that my time with her was so limited and as for the rest of me?

I looked down and saw that I will need an ice-cold shower for a full hour this morning.

I hurriedly padded towards the bathroom before the maid sees me in my "condition."

As I felt the water hit my head, I became deep in thought.

Now that I am sane, I marveled at how arousing dreams are. I did things to my dream lady that I never dreamed of doing to any other woman.

What was worse was that my usual guard was down.

I felt a bit guilty at letting my body do what it wanted.

But at least I remembered something about her appearance this time, She had features belonging to Asian women but sadly there were many Asians in Europe too.

But she was clearly not an ordinary woman, even with such common features.

Maybe it was time for me to ask for advice on what I should do.

My Uncle might have something to say but then he might think his favorite nephew is becoming a candidate for the mental institute.

But thinking about the lady in my dreams and how she responded made me linger in the shower for a full hour and thirty minutes.

I got back to my room wrapped in a towel before I started my laptop to compose an e-mail letter to my Uncle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I had finished this morning meetings, Uncle had already replied.

I asked my secretary to commence with the next appointment with Charles without me knowing that my friend is more than capable of handling it.

I went straight to the office and read his reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------