Chapter 31: I still want him

Beginne am Anfang

He shushes me with a kiss and drops me to bed. I sit and look at Ian. He is taking off his shirt revealing that yummy tummy. He starts to unbuckle his belt, he takes it off and unbuttons unzips his pants.

I giggle, "I see that you can't stop now."

He completely takes off his pants and walks towards me. I am looking at his belly button and well his private gun.

I kiss his abs and go up to his neck. He pushes me back to bed and takes off my jeans and underwear.

He begins to kiss my stomach while grabbing my bottom. His lips met mine again and we begin to get lost in each others body and soul.

IAN POV:

We make love for hours. She reached climax like three times as well as me. It was just great so amazing. Her body is even hotter now. Her breasts have grown, her hips and bottom are more round.

I finally put on my shirt and shoes. Alex is sleeping in bed. I look at her long naked back. Wow, how stupid was I to loose such a beautiful girl? I may have not cheated on her entirely but I still kissed another woman.

I leave her a quick note. I just tell her to met me tomorrow in the garden and that tonight was amazing.

I go back to my dad's house and to my room. I see Cassy siting in front of the mirror putting on some face cream. She sees me and smiles. "Hey, are you feeling better?"

I stand behind her and kiss her cheek. "Yeah. I needed some fresh air."

"okay good."

I lay on bed and release a deep sigh. Cassy comes lays down and places her head on my chest.

"You are happy to see her huh?" she asks.

"Kind of. I mean she is well now not sick anymore."

She kisses my cheek. "I know you might have some feelings for her still, but I am your fiancée now and your baby's mother. I think I deserve some respect and a place."

I look down at her, "of course. I know."

"Good," she kisses me, "I am still going to remind you."

She slowly places herself on top of me and bends over to kiss me. I pull away, "no. Not tonight Cassy," I say.

She frowns, "but I want to. I have crazy hormones right now and well I want to remind you of what my place is now."

"I know," I lightly smile, "not now though."

She begins to grind on me and takes off her rope. She has a white bra and underwear on. I see her small round tummy and at her breasts. As much as she is beautiful, I cant. "Please," she kisses me, "please."

I don't want her to suspect anything. So I try my best to satisfy her needs.

Next day:

We are packing some stuff for the meanwhile before we move out.

"So can we leave by Saturday?" Cassy asks me.

"yeah, I think so."

I close a cardboard box and tell Cassy I need to go.

"Fine, leave me here packing,"

I hug her, "stop it. I take out for some dinner tonight."

She smiles, "okay! I'll be ready by 7."

I change my shirt only. I get a random polo shirt and go to the garden.

I see Alex in a turquoise long dress. It's short from the front and long from the back. She is looking at some lilies and doesn't notice me.