AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi there, amazing readers!

We've finally come to the end of River and Maxine's story! I'd like to thank all of you for reading, voting and commenting so far. I would like to press on the fact that I'm not here on a competitive basis, that I'm just an aspiring writer who's still learning and improving on herself and her writing skills. I write for the enjoyment of others and also as a means of release from the tight clutches of worldly pressures.

For those of you have finished reading this book, I hope you enjoyed the story and for those who are still reading, I hope you'll continue to enjoy the story till the end! Thank you so much again for all of your support. I truly appreciate it. If I do make it one day, I will never forget how each one of you became a strong motivator for me to continue my work.

I'm currently starting on my third book. It's still in the early process of planning and developing in terms of characters as well as the storyline. But I will be releasing the prologue and maybe the first chapter in a couple of days then we'll see how it goes from there! In the meantime, do enjoy my first book, New Ways, if you haven't already.

Keep reading, keep writing, keep loving!

Love,

J.A.