33. Moments

~Izzy's POV~

Harry pulled up in his rental and all the peace that I had created around me came crashing down instantly as he yelled to me.

"Izzabelle!! Niall and Zayn are fighting! Fist fighting!" I run towards him and we race to where they were. Zayn's hotel room.

We open the door quickly to see Niall punching Zayn, pinning him down and yelling.

"You don't even love her!" I stopped in my tracks, hearing his words pierced my heart.

I backed out of the apartment and saw Perrie standing there as well.

"I love Zayn" she tells me frightened. I started to cry and Niall obviously heard me because he stopped punching Zayn and ran into the hallway to hold me while I cried.

Harry helped Zayn up and sat him down on the couch where they could talk.

As Niall held me my whole world fell apart. From meeting Zayn when I should have met Niall, when Niall kissed me, when Zayn fought for me. To even when Zayn met Perrie, when he was in the hospital and the fight that had just happened.

"I'm so sorry you had to hear that Iz" Niall's voice is soft and soothing. Things were clearly done between Zayn and I. He had Perrie now, he better dang well be happy too.

I looked up into Niall's gorgeous eyes and actually for once noticed his blue eyes were filled with pain and hope. He looked into my eyes and I saw something sparkle.

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his. I felt fireworks and butterflies as I closed my eyes to further the kiss. It was a beautiful and magical moment. Even better than the first time.

"Be mine?" Niall asks me. Zayn shouldn't be too upset with his new girlfriend.

"Yes!"I shout happily. Life was starting to pick up and I had myself an Irish Leprechaun as my boyfriend.

"Just cause I'm Irish, doesn't mean I'm a Leprechaun" Niall jokes. I smile and kiss him again before he wraps his arms around me.

Everything was going to be okay, it all worked out the way it was supposed to. Everyone was now happy.

----------------------------------------------

authors note:

I will write an epilogue and that will be the end of the series until i write a new one! It'll be about Liam probably!