32. Fights

~Izzy's POV~

Life is good right now, the tour is wonderful and Cam and I have even managed to be invited out on stage along with the other girls.

Niall was the only problem, he was in love with me. I guess so was Zayn. I didn't know what to do anymore. I was surprised they hadn't been fighting over me, but Niall was clearly jealous.

We met this famous girl band called Little Mix and even though the one girl, Perrie, kept starring at Zayn I never once got jealous.

Today we were in Canada! Ottawa, Ontario, Luke came here for schooling because it was farthest away from our father and offered the program he was looking into.

"Luke!" I holler and tackle him, it's been roughly a month since he left and I have missed him like crazy.

"Izzabelle!" He grips me in a tight bear hug. "I'm so glad you are here!"

I smile gently and wrap my arms around him again. It felt so great to be with my older brother again.

"How's Canada?" I ask, it really was beautiful here even though it was snowing. My first time in Canada and it is snowing like crazy! Amazing experience!

"I love it here! I can't believe everyone came on tour!"

My smile faded a bit. Yeah I was the reason we were here. Luckily Luke didn't know about our father attacking again.

"Let's spend the day together we can pick up Dean and have a family day. I need a break from my boy friend and the tour." I state happily.

He nods and we get ready to leave. It's time to tell everyone the truth.

(next day)

I had an amazing day yesterday, and I promised myself to tell Zayn and Luke why we were on tour.

Zayn woke up and we drove to my brothers apartment. "Nice pad" Zayn speaks awkwardly.

"I need to tell you both something. Luke our father attacked again, so to protect everyone I asked Paul if the boys and us could go on tour"

"You what...?" Zayn was shocked and he fumbled for his words. "We worked so hard to go on tour and you just decided it would be safer if we went...?"

Crap he was getting angry. "I did it to protect everyone. Zayn my dad almost killed you."

"I know that! I wish you would have talked to me first! We worked so damn hard for this and you just blew it off. It wasn't even an achievement for us! It was you being you!" He yells at me. Tears escaped from my eyes and Luke stood up.

"Relax lad"

"Don't tell me what to do Luke! I'm telling the guys and I just can't believe you did this"

He left the apartment, he may have even just left me. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

To: Nialler!

I need to talk to you! I would rather tell you myself before Zayn does. I'm upset.

-Izzy

A few minutes passed and I chatted with my brother about my decision when my phone began to buzz.

From: Nialler!

He already told us.

-Niall

Oh no he didn't say much of anything should I be worried? Another text came through as my phone vibrated.

From: Nialler!

P.S. I'm not mad. I'm dealing with something at the moment. Harry is coming to pick you up.

-Niall

I walk to the park where I replied that I would be. I was alone, and life was good. I sat on a swing and let the wind blow around me as life went on.

The park was so beautiful and tranquilizing. I took in my surroundings as a car pulled up. No doubt Harry got a rental.

~Niall's POV~

"Zayn how the heck could you be so stupid!!!" I yell clenching my jaw tightly.

"I did what I had to! She just got our greatest achievement handed to us!" He yells back. I was so angry that he hurt Izzabelle the way he did because she wanted to protect us.

My phone began to ring during our argument so I read it and frowned a bit. I replied with a quick message before punching Zayn in the face.

"Harry go pick up Izzy" I growl as I shoot her another text. He was frightened, Zayn and I were in a full fist fight now. Neither of us were holding back, and I wasn't going to let him hurt the girl I love.

He pushed me into the wall before walking to the door and slamming it shut. I got up and was about to throw him into the couch to pin him down when he a knock at the dork stopped us both.

I opened the door to see Perrie standing there. "Zayn I need to talk to you. I love you" she smiles at him. I slam to the door in her face and throw more punches rapidly at Zayn's face.

"You don't even love her!" I yelled loudly not even hearing the door behind me open widely.