9.Storm-Warning

~Cam's POV~

Niall stormed out of the living room, he looked like he was crying but I didn't get the chance to speak with him. Maybe Zayn hurt him somehow. I'll get Harry to look into it later but for now I need to go find out what Zayn is up to.

I opened the door and snuck in to see Zayn sitting across from Izzy, holding her hands. Maybe he won Izzy over and that broke Niall.

"Hey" I announced my presence in the room, hoping for some sort of response.

"Zayn asked me out." Izzy mentioned calmly, she looked troubled. I would have to look into that later as well.

"Niall let me." Zayn added, looking away from me. Clearly it wasn't planned but I would also have to speak with Zayn later.

"Alright, this can be dealt with. For now be happy, if Zayn really wants to date you Izzy, let him date you. Don't wait for Niall to strike again." I said fiercely.

"Zayn you better not hurt her or you will be dealing with me." I threatened before leaving the room. I have to contact Harry about Niall.

~Niall's POV~

I ran as quick as I could, nothing would be able to keep me in Camara's condo. I ran across town until I ended up at a park.

I walked a bit and saw a couple kissing. Gross. PDA, something I don't need to witness right now. I was frustrated and maybe a nature walk or food would calm me down.

I chose food of course, food is my best friend after all. I sat down in the park, it was getting late. I glanced at the sky and saw dark clouds, a stormy night? Even better. I flatly thought.

I didn't want to move, so I decided to stay. How would I get back anyways I don't know my way around this place very well yet, and I didn't want to talk to anyone. If they want to find me, they would have to search for me because I won't go to them.

(Later)

~Harry's POV~

"Alright Cam, but he hasn't gotten back yet. I know! You called me about four hours ago and Niall hasn't walked through those doors. We are getting worried!" I grumbled through my phone. Cam didn't believe that Niall hasn't shown up.

"Don't believe me? Here talk to Liam." I passed the phone to Liam, he was as worried as I was but I also had the emotion of being pissed on my side.

Liam got off the phone with her short after, "she got Zayn to call him. He answered but said he wasn't coming back willingly. He ran away, we have to go find him."

Liam was right, we forced Zayn and Niall to talk things out and whatever Niall did caused him to run. Now we have to go find him. I hope he is alright because he has no idea how worried we all are.