10.Klain's Park

~Izzy's POV~

Zayn and I had went to look for Niall, though even if we did find him I'm not sure he would want to even talk to us.

We walked around town for an hour, we looked everywhere. Knowing he loves good of course we checked every place you could buy food and eat it, every single restaurant throughout the city.

It was late and we didn't eat. We got some Nando's, obviously grabbing extra in case we did find Niall. We walked to Klain's Park and sat down on a bench.

"Zayn I am worried." I sadly spoke.

"Me too Izzy. I don't know if it really is worth dating you if it means losing Niall." He said flatly.

Ouch, well that one hurt. How could he just give up, he had just gotten me to himself and even though Niall was taking it bad it shouldn't mean much if anything right?

"We'll find him Zayn and you won't have to worry about that anymore because Niall will understand." I convinced him, but barely. Enough to give him hope, and for him to hug me and hold me close.

~Niall's POV~

I was getting cold, I was sure it was almost midnight, and I was exhausted. What do I do now? I have no where to go and calling for the guys to pick me up would not end well with Liam.

I heard footsteps coming up behind me, I wondered who had found me. Probably Louis, he seemed to always know where I was.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" It was a girls voice, one I didn't recognize. I would know Izzy's voice as well as Cam's voice anywhere and this wasn't either of them.

I turned around to see this tall girl with long black hair. She was beautiful, she was a rare sight. It's not every day you are an Irish girl with black hair. She really is a new light in my eyes.

"Hello." I said fascinated.

"Are you okay?" She asked again. I nodded yes before speaking, I wasn't sure what had just happened.

"I'm Niall." I spoke as if I were in heaven. Maybe I am, and maybe she is my angel.

"Cecelia. Do you need somewhere to spend the night?" She asks sadly. I thought about it for a few minutes before nodding my head. It's not easy finding someone in Klain's park. Sure I walked almost all across it, but with all the little paths there are to hide it truly is a large magnificent place.