1.Music Store

~Izzy's POV~

I walked to the music store. I needed a new guitar, finally after working endless hours at Starbucks I had enough money. I walked into the store, and walked straight to the Walden Acoustic Guitar I had dreamed about since I was a little girl.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't see you there" I squealed as I ran into a 5"9' dark haired man.

"Don't worry about it beautiful. I was the one at fault. I didn't want to be here so I was not watching where I was going." He charmed me with a heavy british accent and gave me butterflies.

"No, I was just way to full of excitement" I commented shyly. He looked at me with amusement.

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" He smirked.

"I just got enough money to buy the guitar I've always been wanting" I casually responded. I didn't know what he was up to, but I knew he had some sort of plan.

"My buddy Niall is an expert on guitars, so I have heard about the best of them. Which one are you getting?"

"A Walden D350 Acoustic Guitar." I replied shortly, still confused as to what he was doing.

"Okay make me a deal?" I nodded as he continued to talk, "save your money, go buy a beautiful outfit and go on a date with me"

I was shocked. This man standing before me, had asked me out, yet I didn't have any clue who he was or why he was asking.

"Okay, hotshot, say I were to say yes. What about my guitar, where would we go, and would you tell me who you are?" I asked carefully, daring him to make any mistake plausible.

"My name is Zayn Malik. We can have a romantic candle-lit dinner at my condo. Don't worry about the guitar it'll be my gift to you beautiful." He sweetly charmed me even further.

I was so tempted to agree, but I worked so hard to buy this guitar. Why would I let anyone else pay for it but me??

"First, my name is Izzabelle Jean-Luke, second I'll agree only on two conditions. I buy myself the guitar and you go shopping with me and help me pick out am outfit." I smiled inwardly, I was proud of myself not taking just any old deal at a first shot.

He nodded his agreement and went to find his buddy Niall. I payed for my guitar and met him out front along with a blonde friend of his.

"Hello, you must be Izzabelle. I'm Niall." I shook his hand l, fascinated at the difference of accents between the two. Zayn was British, and Niall was Irish. Amazing!

We walked towards a black Bentley Continental GT, which was obviously owned by Zayn, considering he popped right on into the drivers seat.

We left the store, Niall taking a cab to meet up with his good friend Ed, leaving Zayn and us on our way to go shopping!