25. Emergency

~Izzy's POV~

Louis Tomlinson is my guardian! I live with my boyfriends band mate! This is so exciting! When my boyfriend is on tour I'll probably be on tour because as my official legal guardian Louid can't leave Dean and I alone while away! 

My brother is homeschooled with me, and Luke was our teacher but now we are getting Paul to homeschool Dean when he isn't busy; quick education. Thank gosh I passed grade 12 recently! My phone started vibrating so I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Hello Zayn" I flirt casually.

"Don't come over. Go home and stay with Paul and your brother. You can't be here right now. It's not safe" He whispered, he sounded kind of scared. Police sirens started wailing behind me and sped passed. 

"What's going on Zayn? Is everything okay?" I ask slowing down while I am talking on the phone. I check my entire surroundings before I continue walking.

"You need to-Get off that phone!!!!- I've been caught! I love you!" The phone line went dead and I stopped in my tracks, that sounded like my dad but he is supposed to be in jail. Shock set in and I ran back home, tear drops flying from my eyes.

"Izzabelle! There you are! I was worried sick!" Paul exclaimed as I ran through the door.

"What's wrong Izzy?" Dean asked me looking up from his math work.

"It's not safe here. You need to get the boys on tour as quick as possible!" I reply yelling at Paul. He was surprised I was asking him of this.

"Alright I'll make plans. I won't say you suggested it. It'll be our little secret." Paul spoke before he left the room making the call to arrange a series of concerts so the boys could go on tour. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Zayn's POV~

We were all getting ready for our dates, even Niall was going to be going on a date with Cecelia! Glad she isn't to terribly mad at him. A knock at the door made everyone freeze, were the girls early? 

I walked to the door an opened it slowly. Oh no...! 

"How may I help you?" I ask as kindly as possible.

"Where is my daughter?" He screams in my face. Not good.

"Who is that?" I ask, trying to refrain from answering the question. Not to mention I was scared out of my wits, last time he showed up I ended up in the hospital with a bullet in my shoulder.

"Izzabelle Jean-Luc" He grumbles. Hmm what about the rest of the family? What is so damn important about Izzy to him.

"Sorry wrong house, she isn't here." I answer before closing the door.

"No but she will be!!!" He yells through the door.

"Everybody run upstairs and hide, shut off all lights, text your dates not to come and someone dial 999." I whisper instructions clearly before we all break apart and run upstairs. Again.

I dial Izzy's phone after I call for help. "Hello Zayn" She flirts. Crap now is not the time. I tell her to go home, that it's dangerous here. 

"You need to- Get off that phone!!- I've been caught! I love you!" I hang up the phone and throw it across the room to prove I wouldn't call or text anyone.

"Zayn Malik. Didn't I put you in the hospital once already?" I gulped, this can't be good. 

"The rest of your band is here, I already know that but don't worry, I'm only after you and Louis." He pulls out a gun just as the police show up, right in the knick of time.

"Police! Hands in the air!" 

He shoots the gun and this time I am lucky enough to duck it, but a picture frame fell and cut my hand a bit. Better than being shot. The medics wrapped my hand and set me loose to find the rest of the guys.

"Come out. We're safe!" I yell throughout the house. Long day. To think he could've killed me, like he almost did last time.

"Let's get ready somewhere else. I can't stand not being ready for my date all because of an attack!" Harry cried out loud. I felt sympathy for him. Luckily I was almost ready and all I had to do was change my blazer when I get to Louis' condo. 

"Let's roll!"