17.Picnic!

~Izzy's POV~

I was ready to go, the only problem was three of us know what happened last night, and one doesn't. I just want to go on my date, Zayn promised me a surprise date and here I am ready to go and we aren't leaving.

"Ready to go my love?" Zayn offers his hand to me and I smile. Finally we are leaving this awkward situation! We walked towards the most beautiful car ever! I continually follow in love with it everytime he brings it with his gorgeous body! Hehe.

Of course he blindfolded me so I wouldn't have a clue as to where we were going. The car came to a halt and I heard a door open, then shut and a few seconds later my door opened. We walked for a bit, Zayn's arm around my waist so I wouldn't trip. 

"We're here" I slid my blindfold off and smiled in awe. He didn't! He did not plan me a picnic in the field?

"Zayn you are the best!" I cheered loudly before he hugged me, before we broke the hug I leaned up and kissed his lips. He truly is the best. I broke the kiss smiling, clearly he wanted more, but he would have to wait until this amazing date was over!

 We ate and talked about everything, and nothing. When we finished eating we layed down and became star gazers.

"The stars are beautiful" I say fascinated.

"Not as beautiful as you. You shine brighter than every single star in the night sky, and if a shooting star would fly over us I wouldn't need to wish for anything, because my entire world is lying beside me" I blushed, he was giving me butterflies all over again.

I rolled over and kissed him again, and I truly meant it and clearly he did as well, because he kissed me back with as much passion if not more. I leaned against him after we broke the kiss, it really was a beautiful night. I rested my eyes a bit and slowly fell asleep.

~Zayn's POV~

She fell asleep leaning against me, so I picked her up and carried her to my car. She is gorgeous, even in her sleep. Of course she looks even better with me, and my Bentley. There were no words to describe how amazing she truly was.

I was thinking about finding the words to ask her to go to the upcoming ball with me. I just didn't know how. The manager of Fifth Harmony had created it and invited us and at the time I had no idea who I wanted to invite but now I have the perfect girl to take.