27.Hitting Stick

~Izzy's POV~

Besides the fact that my boyfriend's band was attacked by my father I had a spectacular day! Zayn cooked for me, and we played a little game of Dr. Malik. Even though he told me he wasn't a doctor, he was a D.J. what a goof!

We spent most of the day playing games, video games, board games anything that would entertain us. Heck I even got tired of watching a movie so I threw some whipped cream at him. He gets hostile I tell you, hostile! We soon turned what once was a boring hour of watching movies, turned into a food fight!

"Louis going to kill us!" Zayn exclaims laughing. We both fell on the floor laughing, he was right the place was a mess. "Truece?" he asks me. I nod my head 'yes'. Of course I crossed my fingers, the place was a mess anyways, we couldn't make it anyworse!

As he got up to go washup, I stood up and threw some frosting into his hair. "Gotcha Malik" I shout.

"You're dead Iz!" he yells before turning around to chase me. Luckliy I had a headstart. I was out of the room before he even had a chance to see which way I went. I ran towards the door, to take this food fight outside. As I opened the door Paul was walking in, oh crap.

"Zayn run Paul is back!" I holler throughout the condo.

"Yeah right! Don't try to trick me!" He screams back.

"He really should listen to his girlfriend" Paul laughs smiling.

Zayn ran right into Paul, I stood there laughing. "Told you so"

Paul looked around at the mess, "Clean this up so I can call everyone back here" Zayn and I cleaned up the house within an hour.

"Home!" Louis yells right before the group walks in. All 8 of them.

"I have great news for you all today." Paul spoke as he returned to what is now a clean room.

Everyone looked around confused, of course both Harry and Cam were thinking, 'what could be so important that it ruined our date?'

"You guys are going on tour!" He yells joyfully.

"We're what??" The boys shout back.

"Zayn we are going on tour!" I cheer loudly.

"When do we leave??" Niall asks excitedly.

"Tomorrow morning, pack your bags! We leave nice and early!"

~Niall's POV~

We packed and went to bed early. I hated getting up in the morning, of course the lads were bringing their girlfriends but I couldn't bring Cece, she wasn't my girlfriend we just went on a few dates.

When I get up early I am cranky, 4A.M early means extra cranky Nialler. Oh the joy for the rest of us.

We left the house around 4:30 heading to the airport Paul and the 10 of us (Dean came with us of course).

"Paul you got us a private jet?!" Liam yells. Gosh to early for yelling.

"Quickest way to get us to our locations and we own it so might as well put some use into it" he jokes around. Too early for laughs as well.

"Niall stop being grouchy" Harry growls at me.

"Shut up Hazza. I'm tired so let me be cranky." I reply through my teeth. Everything little thing just irritated me today.

"Enough from both of you or I'll bring out that hitting stick I brought with me." Cam threatened both of us. Yikes even she is grumpy, with her not being grumpy she is pretty owly so I think I shall be quiet until I have napped.