29. Daddy Direction

~Zayn's POV~

Beeping. Enough of waking up to beeping! I open my eyes to see the lights flashing around me, and beeping above us. Oh my gosh. We are going to crash! Izzabelle! I need to tell her I love her! I get up and run to the bed room.

"Zayn what's going on?" She yells at me. 

"I LOVE YOU!" I scream to the world, I continually scream it, I won't stop until I'm dead.

"I LOVE YOU IZZABELLE!" 

~Liam's POV~

"I LOVE YOU IZZABELLE!" Zayn is screaming in his sleep, I wonder what's wrong.

"Zayn wake up" I say shaking him. He had a tear dripping down his face, something isn't right. "ZAYN! WAKE UP!" I shout even louder.

"What's going on?" Paul asks running into the main corrodor of the jet. 

"He won't wake up. He is screaming and crying. Something is wrong" I reply quickly, I was rushing, trying to find a way for Zayn to be okay. Trying to find a way to keep calm, this was a time when Daddy Direction had to be shining more so than Liam Payne. 

Paul took over taking care of Zayn while I made sure everyone who was sleeping, stayed sleeping or out of the main corrodor.

"Is he alright?" Sophia asked me as I returned to the bunks.

"I hope so, if not for his sake, or the bands sake, but for Izzabelle's. She has been through to much to lose him. As have we." I say, a tear streaming down my face. I quickly wipe it away, she doesn't need to seem me this way.

"It's okay to cry Liam. One of your best mate's are ill, you can cry. True men do cry, the ones who don't are the ones who don't care" Sophia whispers, swatting my hand away to hug me. I lean down and kiss her cheek.

"You truly are amazing Sophia" I say as I continue to cry. Beautiful scene most would say. Not to me, it wasn't beautiful it was perfect and she was perfect, she was there for me when no one else could be. She is my love.

A few hours passed quickly and we had landed in Colorado, thank goodness we were almost there to begin with. We landed quickly and rushed Zayn to a hospital, he had a fever and was sweating. Izzy was scared and crying, Cam and Harry were supporting her and Niall watching Dean so she had less to worry about.

We sat in an empty room that said employee's only. We had no where we could go because all our fans were in the lobby crying. They had security out trying to calm them down and we had Paul trying to calm us down. 

A doctor walked in and looked at us all before taking a seat across from us. "Did anyone know that Mr. Malik had an injured hand?" He asks. I totally forgot, and none of the girls knew and I don't think Izzy noticed.

"I did." I say standing up. I will play my role as Daddy Direction. 

"His injury hasn't been looked after for a few days it seems" the doctor tells me, clearly not happy. 

I nod my head, realizing what had happened. "His hand has an infection doesn't it?" I ask dreading for the answer.

"You are correct Mr. Payne. He will be here for a few days so lets talk about options."

"What are his options?" I ask. The entire room goes silent, expecting surgery to be the only fix.

"Sleep and medicine for now. He has to be monitored but you boys can either choose two people to stay here and the others can stay at a hotel near by or you can all stay at the hotel."

I thought about, Izzy would want to stay and I need to stay. It's my fault, I am responsible for this. I should have paid closer attention to his injury.

"I am staying. So is Izzabelle Jean-Luc." I state determined.

"Izzabelle Tomlinson you mean. Louis is my legal guardian after all." Well that was awkward.

"Alright you can both stay in the same room as him." 

"Thank you" Izzy and I say in unison. Guess everyone else is staying at the hotel.