14.Danger, Danger

~Izzy's POV~

Is my boyfriend going to be alright? I sat In the back seat holding on to Zayn and crying while Harry drove us to the hospital. How could Niall do this to him??

Zayn moved a little bit in my arms before slowly opening his eyes. "Izzy don't be mad at him. It's my fault..." He mumbled before driving back to unconsciousness.

I was confused what did he mean? "He meant that he provoked Niall, and Niall lashed out. That it wasn't a fight over you." Harry replied, he seemed so calm, but how could he not be freaking out right now? The trip to the hospital was a long one and I ended up dozing off to sleep wrapping my arms around Zayn, doing my best to protect him.

I woke up in a bed, and I was slightly confused. I looked around to see Harry sitting on a chair near my bed, and another bed. Everything came back to my quickly, that was Zayn's bed.

"They tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge. Youse re going into shock so they out you in a bed near Zayn." He seems to have all the answers, even if they are monotone.

"Is he going to be alright?" I didn't want to know the answer but I really needed to ask.

"I'm fine Izzy. I just needed to rest, and they dressed my cut on my forehead, I can go home in the morning" he stated dryly. I smiled a bit, then frowned as I remembered Harry say I was in a hospital bed too.

"What about me?" I asked just as a do for walked in.

"Well considering you are awake and communicating throughly you can leave when Zayn does." That brought smiles to everyone's faces, even if they were only fake ones. What is really on Harry's mind?

~Liam's POV~

After I got off the phone with Harry, I got a taxi Back to the house leaving my girlfriend Sophia with Louis and Eleanor.

I raced upstairs to where Harry last said Niall was. I walked in and sure enough there he was, sitting with his date crying, and she seemed to be comforting him.

"Niall..." I whispered louder than intended. Niall looked up at me and all I saw was the hurt in his eyes.

"I didn't mean to hurt him Liam. Please don't be mad." I nodded my understanding and hugged him a bit. Louis and Cam weren't going to find out. Especially Cam.

I calmed him down so well that he fell asleep. That's good news I suppose, he really does need his rest.

"I'm Cecelia." The dark haired girl announced. I assumed she knew who i was so I shook her land.

"I'm Liam, though probably already know that. Thanks for taking care of Niall." She nodded her head and smiled, she seemed to really like him.

We watched a movie while we waited for everyone to come back home. We both fell asleep and that was all I remembered until the next day.