And I commented...

1 + 3 = 😏

He commented in reply to me...

💯 😏

"So we commenting under pictures now? what happened to the, I don't comment under his pictures?"

I snatched my phone. "Mind your business."

"Bitch you wouldn't have any business if it wasn't for me." He hit me with a pillow. "Humble yourself. Humble yourself." He threw the pillow back on
the bed.

"Anyway, thank you for coming."

"Yeah, I have to cancel a few things, but I will try to work it out." He lied.

"You wanna swing by O's practice with me?" I asked.

He stale faced me. "When have you ever went to a practice?"

"This is different now. We're not just friends anymore and I want to show him that I support him. He needs that."

He stared at me like "Bish what?" 😒

"What?" I looked at him innocently.

"How long did the pussy poppin go on last night?"

"What?" I laughed.

"Kenya, who are you fooling?"

"Nobody. I just really want to support him."

"I'm just going to continue to sit here and look at your black ass like you're stupid until you confess he shot your club up?" He sat on the bed and looked at me like I was stupid.

"We did not have sex."

He continued to stare not believing me.

"We didn't. We just had a tender moment." I felt myself blushing and tried to stop.'

"Bitch just say he sucked your clit, till your eyes rolled in the back of your head like you was having a seizure."

"Do you have to be so vulgar?"

"Me vulgar? Let me break this down in science terms for you. Since that's what you understand. I'm vulgar, but you got all 32 of his teeth. 8 incisors, 4 canines, 8 premolars, and 12 molars, including 4 wisdom teeth, nibbling on your pussy? Don't try it. Please don't."

"Really Brandon?" I stale faced him.

"Did I lie?" He got in my face.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled back through my phone.

"See I hate you heauxs who be trying to act like y'all all good and proper, but be pussy popping like the rest of us sinners."

"Anyway, do you want to go or not?"

"Yeah." He put on his shoes. I got up. He locked up his apartment and we got in my car and drove to O's practice.

-----

We looked across the field and saw them running drills as we came in. He was laughing with Juice.