chapter 32: The Next Morning

Cindy came down to the breakfast buffet that SpongeBob was catering.

"He's touching me, he's touching me..." Penn complained.

"I'm not touching you..." Teller replied.

"AUGH, YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!" Penn growled.

"Not touching," Teller rolled his eyes. 'It's free air."

Courtney came to get some breakfast, however she looked very happy and acted all lovey dovey. "Isn't it a lovely day, friends?" she sighed dreamily as she hugged Ginger and Reggie.

Reggie and Ginger glanced back at their friend.

"Ooh, someone's in love~" Cindy smirked.

"Are you okay, Court?" Ginger asked.

"Never been better, Ginger." Courtney giggled.

"She's in love..." Cindy said.

"Love?" Ginger and Reggie asked.

"Oh, yes..." Courtney giggled. "I've met the most wonderful, amazing, spectacular boy..."

"What's his name?" Reggie asked.

"Phil DeVille."

"Phil?" Reggie and Ginger asked.

Courtney frowned. "That's not a problem, is it?"

"Oh, no, just surprised," Ginger insisted. "I'm happy for you, are you sure he isn't gross enough for you though?"

"Oh, never too gross for me..." Courtney giggled. "He makes me feel so happy."

"Well, if you're happy, I'm happy." Reggie said.

"Me too." Ginger added.

"Tommy, guess what?" Dil came up to his brother. "Phil got himself a chick! A popular girl!"

"No way, who?" Tommy replied.

"Courtney Gripling." Dil said.

"No way." Tommy said.

"Way way, I just heard it with my own ears!" Dil said.

"See, Chuckie, if Phil can get a girl, you can too." Kimi smiled to her step-brother.

"I guess so..." Chuckie rubbed his arm shyly.

"So, Chuck, who do you like?" Tommy asked his best friend since babyhood.

"Promise not to scream?" Chuckie asked with a sigh.

"Tell us..." Kimi insisted.

"Rhonda." Chuckie said.

"RHONDA?!" the others asked.

Chuckie shushed them and looked very nervous.

"Rhonda?" Tommy asked. "As in, PS 118 Rhonda?"

"The one who only invites the cool kids to parties Rhonda?" Kimi asked.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Chuckie sighed dreamily.

"Chuckie, you're my best friend and I respect ya, but why Rhonda Wellington-Lloyd?" Tommy asked.

"She's amazing..." Chuckie smiled. "She's better than Samantha Shane... She's prettier than Nicole Boscareli... She's an angel on Earth... Oh, no, here she comes!" he then panicked once he saw the black-haired girl he strongly fancied.

"Excuse me, but mind if I borrow this chair?" Rhonda asked the 'Rats crew.

The boys and Kimi shrugged to Rhonda with small, polite smiles. Chuckie babbled and tried to say something to Rhonda.