chapter 1

(A/n) hi guys! This is kinda my first fanfic but it's not so sorry if it's really s**t! Enjoy! (Also the photo has nothing to do with the chapter really)

L A U R E N

"Who's ready for girls night out?!" I called out to my best friends.
"We are!" They screamed back at me. We got I.d'd but once that was done I followed Zoe in and Louise came shortly after. We practically ran to the bar and I bought the first round of drinks! It's good Zoe doesn't drink so she can be like our baby sitter!

"If only Josh could see us right now! He loves going out doesn't he Lauren?" I nodded in reply. We all finished our drinks before getting ready to go dance again.

"Do you miss him?" Louise asked me.
"Of course I do! Just not tonight, because tonight is our night!" I stood up and dragged Zoe and Louise with me. We started singing and dancing to the music and I pulled up snapchat. I got the three of us altogether and posted it to my story. Josh can see what I'm doing now. I checked through other people's snapchat stories and saw Jack and conor were also out tonight.

"Zoe, I'm going to get another drink!" I shouted to her. She nodded and I walked over to the bar. I bought a drink and as I started drinking I heard someone.
"We like to drink with Lauren cause Lauren is our mate!" I could recognise that voice anywhere! Mainly because I live with him but still...

"And when we drink with Lauren, she gets it down in 8! 7... 6... 5... 4... 3!" I'd finished it. I turned around to see Jack and Conor stood behind me.
"Hey guys!" I screamed to them.
"what are you doing here?" Conor asked me.
"Girls night out!" I said, pointing to Zoe and Louise. I could see they were dancing like lunatics!
"Come join us!" They kinda had no choice as I dragged them over.

We danced and partied all night! I remember doing lots of shots with Jack and Conor! We literally all danced like mayniacs! I snapchated a lot and sent one to Josh of myself with the caption 'miss you baby! Can't wait to see you next week! Xx' then I took another photo of me and the girls. I captioned it 'see what your missing out on!' Before sending it to him. The last thing I can remember is taking shots with Jack and Conor before my mind went blank!

Z O E

She's gone! Literally she walked off with Jack and Conor but hasn't returned!
"Louise!" She got closer to me so she could hear me.
"Should we look for Lauren? She's been gone ages!"
"Just leave her! I'm Sure she's going to be fine!" Maybe Louise is right. We continued dancing and Lauren still hadn't come back after an hour! I decided to text her.

Zoe: hey, where are you? Xx
Lauren: sorry, I've left as I'm Not feeling too good. Sorry I didn't say bye, love ya! Xx
Zoe: okay, hope you feel better soon! Love you too! Xx

Looks like that's the end of our girls night out! Louise looks tired anyway so we decided to call it a night.

A/n | so I hope you enjoyed the first part. Not really much to say about it. I will hopefully update at least once or twice a week. If I don't then feel free to scream at me! Love you all! Lollipop xxx

(Going back through and editing and oh my the cringe already)