Chapter One Hundred Eleven

"Hey Neville! Come on. Come on, wake up!"

Neville stirred from his sleep as he felt Kefira's hands shaking him violently.

"Kefi.." he grumbled half awake as he sat up. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

He quickly looked around the room to see that it was still dark outside. He turned to the alarm clock on the nightstand to see that it was just hitting one in the morning.

"Kefi, what are you doing awake right now?"

"Come on, I gotta show you something really cool."

"Is it in the room?"

"No." Kefira answered as she sat before him on his bed.

"You want us to leave the room? Kefira, your parents would kill us if they knew we were leaving the room...especially at one in the morning."

"They'll only be mad if they find out." Kefira grinned at him.

"But.."

"Please Neville, everyone is passed out right now. I've already left the room and no one noticed."

Neville's eyes widened as he turned his lamp on.

"You already left the room?! Kefi, that's dangerous."

"Nah, it was fine. I didn't go far. I just wanted to explore without supervision. Now..I found this.."

"What if you had gotten hurt?" Neville said in a slightly scolding tone to her. "None of us would have known!"

"Shh...keep your voice down, Nevs or you're going to wake them up." Kefira looked over her shoulder to the doors that connected their room to her sisters' room and her parents' room.

Everything remained silent allowing her to sigh in relief.

"Come on Nevs," she whined. "Lighten up a bit."

"I just don't want to see you get hurt Kefira..that's all." Neville said look at her.

"I wasn't doing anything dangerous!"

Neville gave her a look.

"Okay, so it wasn't the safest thing to do...but it was completely worth it and I could show you if you would just follow me. Or I could just go back by myself."

Neville quickly shook his head. "No, I'm going with you."

"Yay." Kefira clapped her hands quietly together.

Neville was nervously the entire time they were sneaking out of the hotel room as Kefira led the way. He became even more nervous as she made her way outside.

"Why are we going outside?"

"Because the thing that I wanted to show you is outside."

Neville rubbed his hand over his face before Kefira laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Relax Neville, you trust me, don't you?"

"Yes...it's just..you have very...um...out there...ideas?"

Kefira looked at him before grinning. "You're so funny, Neville." She grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt and led him outside. She glanced around to make sure no one was around before she led him around the building.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To experience a...WHOLE NEW WORLD!" she began to sing.

"I should have seen that coming." Neville chuckled softly.

"Yes, you should have. But I guess I can forgive you for not. Anyways, here we are."

"Kefira...this is..a ladder. You brought me out here at one in the morning to..to look at a ladder."

"No, I brought you out here at one in the morning to climb the ladder."

"What! But you don't know where this ladder goes-"

"Yes I do. I already climbed it, now I want you to climb it."

"But we can get in trouble."

"Yes, we can also see something awesome."

Neville wasn't overly fond of the idea of climbing the ladder, but he obliged. However as he reached the rooftop, he witnessed what Kefira was so excited about. From where they were, the view around them was amazing, not to mention, the stars were all in sight.

"Pretty nice, isn't it?"

"It is." he agreed looking over at Kefira who was looking straight up.

"See? I told you." she said proudly. 

"So, you just randomly climb random ladders at one in the morning to see where it takes you?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad you do that." Neville said sitting down on the rooftop and looking up. "Even if it is dangerous."

Kefira walked over and sat beside him.

"I don't see it as dangerous, I see it as...adventurous. Now jumping off the roof...that would be dangerous."

"Yes! Please don't tell me that's a plan for tonight."

"Neville, how could you suggest such a thing? Don't be so reckless, are you trying to get us into trouble?" she teased him as she leaned against him before she looked up at the stars again.

"It's times like this, I really wish I paid attention during Astronomy more." Kefira told him.

"I pay attention and I couldn't even tell you half of them right now." Neville admitted.

"I used to call stars sky freckles when I was little." Kefira chuckled.

"Sky freckles?"

"Yeah...I had a lot of weird things for thing when I was younger now that I think about it. Like the shower used to be my " personal waterfall" for the longest time."

"Your personal waterfall?"

"Well..yeah."

"Cotton balls were bunny tails."

"Bunny tails?!" Neville exclaimed.

"Look, I never claimed to be good with naming things! Granted, I was five!"

Check out this amazing piece made by XNoticeMeSenpaiX! I love the freckles, the hair, the eyes

Check out this amazing piece made by XNoticeMeSenpaiX! I love the freckles, the hair, the eyes..and her name looks awesome!