They started talking as if I wasn't there waiting for a response from Cayden. I was really starting to look like an idiot as time passes by and I decided to just forget about it and leave, but before I could, someone grabs me by the elbow and starts dragging me towards the exit doors of the school. "Hey!" I said.

We stopped and I looked at the person who dragged me outside, it was Cayden. I look at him with my eyebrows draw together in confusion, "Oh, so uhm, about—" I was cut off when he suddenly pulled out his cigarette out of his pocket and put it on his mouth as he searches for a lighter inside his pocket.

"You have a lighter?" He asks as I shake my head in reply.

"Listen, I—"

"Well, if you don't have a lighter, I can't talk to you right now," He says as I roll my eyes at how he was reacting right now. I put my hand on my hip as I stare at him.

"Seriously?" I asked as he looked at me with the cigarette still on his mouth, "I took all of the courage to apologize to you for what my clumsiness did even though you don't even deserve an apology, but you just keep on acting like a jerk."

His eyes squint by the sun that was refulgently shining from the sky as it hits our faces, I put my hand on my forehead, blocking the sun as I shade my eyes and looked at Cayden directly, "You are..." I said, "You're so impossible," I continued as I walked back to the school.

The bell starts ringing and I don't know if it was the bell that was talking about being tardy or the start of classes, but I know for sure that I was tardy, again.

***

After classes, Amelia decided to take me to the mall to help her with her shopping. Am I the only person who hates to shop for clothes, especially when you don't have any money in your pocket? It's so hard to window shop when the stores are displaying good and stylish clothes outside of their store.

"Why haven't you apologized yet?" Amelia asks as she searches the racks to find a piece of clothing that would suit her taste. She goes to the next rack and starts searching again as I follow her.

"Well, he was being rude. Plus, he said he wouldn't talk to me because I don't have a lighter with me to light his freaking cigarette!" I said as Amelia looks at me with a questioning look. I sigh, "Seriously, he doesn't need an apology. I need an apology from him."

Amelia grabs a dress from the rack and scans it from top to bottom but her eyes said no to the dress so she placed it back at the rack and started searching again, "He is such a jerk. I hate him and I don't even care about him telling me on his father anymore," I said.

"Don't you think this dress would look good on you if you wear it to the party next week?" She asks as she holds up the dress and dusts it off, placing it on my body to check if it was perfect enough for me.

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked as her head shakes as she puts back the dress in the rack, "Wow. I am officially talking to the wind," I said to myself as I followed her to the next rack.

"This store has no good taste in clothes. Let's go to Forever 21, there are more stylish clothes there than here!" She shouts as she drags me outside the store and started dragging me towards Forever 21. We arrived at the store and she suddenly found something that attracted her eyes so she decided to run towards it before someone could grab it.

"I finally found something! Look, this dress is eye-catching. This would definitely look good on you!" She said as I push the dress away. "Aww, why? Don't you like it? It's cute!" She added as she looked at the dress that she was holding.

"That dress is so short! I can't wear those!" I defended myself.

"What?! It is not. It is perfectly fine," Amelia said as she pressed the dress against my body, "See, it's cute on you. I'll buy it for you!" She smiles at me.

"I am not wearing that. That is too short," I said as I grabbed the dress from her hand and pressed it on my body, "See! The skirt is above my knee!" I said as I put it back in the rack.

"You are crazy. I am buying it, whether you like it or not."

"I am not wearing that, whether you like it or not either."

And the argument about the dress was starting to annoy me, as Amelia continue to defend her good taste in fashion and as I just roll my eyes all over her 'fashionista' attitude.

***

another edit update. make sure you vote, comment your thoughts and share this story with your friends.

as always, carry on and happy reading!~