Wedding day (End)

( COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. 😢 )

-8 more hours until the wedding-

Ross pov

And today's the day me and Laura are getting married and I couldnt be more happier. The thing that sucks is that I can't see her until she walks down the aslie with my dad. I just want to see her but that could be breaking the rules.

My mom is helping me get ready and going on about how her and my dad got engaged and married.

Then my dad came in and my mom walked out and he came to talk to me about protection and getting Laura pregnant. Which she isn't.

Well yet.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Do I look good for Laura?

Ah. I always do.

-With Laura and the girls-

Laura pov

Today's is going to be the best day of my life. Getting married to my best friend/boyfriend. Gosh. Its prefect. I'm currently getting ready right now. Rydels doing my hair and doves doing my make up and maia painting my toes.

I couldn't ask for better friends.

There my bride maids of course. I love them.

When maia got done with my toes ABS had them dry she put on my heels and boom I was ready. I love it.

My mom then walked I into the room. I turned to look at her but then she started to cry.

"Look at you!" She says.

"Hey! I did most of the work." Dove says.

I laugh. "You guys all did. Now let's get you bride maids ready." I say then they cheered grabbing there matching dresses and got dressed.

Once we was done we didn't know what to do. And That rule I want to break so bad! I need to see Ross. But I can't. Hopefully he would like what I'm wearing.

Ah. I know he is.

About 38 minutes later the girls were all ready and to go.

I just want to see Ross. But I can't.

Ugh.

It was almost time for the wedding to begin so I have to wait in this dressing room since we all got ready here in the church's dressing room. I don't know about Ross.

I'm just waiting and waiting til there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked walking to the door and about to open it.

"Its your soon to be husband." Ross says then that's when I quickly shut the door.

"No! Ross. You can't see me. The rules!" I say.

I hear Ross sign. "I just want a kiss." He says.

"I'm sorry. Ross. I can't. Your gonna see me." I say.

"I'll cover my eyes." Ross says. "I promise I won't see you. Even tho I really want to." He adds.

I sign. "Ross. Even tho I want to kiss you too. I'm gonna see you. That will be me breaking the rules." I say.

I hear ross groan. "I need you!" Ross says desperately.

"I know baby. The wedding is almost on. You'll get to see me then and let's just hope you won't cry." I say and laughed a bit.

Ross chuckled. "I know. See you then beautiful. I love you." Ross says and it warms my heart.

Well. Every single day.