Bf pranks his Gf backfires

SO HOW WAS EVERYBODY'S CHRISTMAS!
MINE: OK I GUESS!
* THIS IS ROSS' PRANK ON LAURA.. THIS PRANK INVOLVES BAD WORDS!! *
ENJOY THIS PRANK!!
====================================
Ross pov:

I have been in thinking of pranks to do to Laura and I finally found one. So imma going to get saran warp but the clear kind and go to the bathroom then pick up the toilet seat up then put it on the outside of the toilet then to put the toilet seat down and it looks like a regular toilet. So Laura's gonna come and use the rest room and when she pees it's gonna be all over her.......yea. I'm hiding the camera in a kleenex box but with a whole Though. Ohhh yea me and Laura are comfortable with seeing each other naked! We've been together for almost a year now! I heard Laura coming then ran out of the bathroom shutting the lights off aswell. Then waited till she's done get her reaction.

I was next to the b bathroom door with my ear pressed against the door.

Laura's pov:

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Ross just got out then I got in. I looked at myself in the mirror. Ugh my hair looks ugly cuz of the red hair die. And my fucking roots are showing. I went to the toilet then pulled down my pants and let it all out! Wtf!! AHH!

"ROSS!!" I screamed off the top of my lungs. Then he came in holding a god dM camera.

"What?" He said acting freaking innocent.

"THIS SHIT IS NASTY YOU FUCKTARD!! UGH!" I was pissed at him!! I even wonder why the fuck am u still with him! Ohh yea I forgot I freaking love him.

" Damn babe. Don't get that mad you deserve this for that other prank you did to me!!" He said. Prank really?!! Prank my ass.

" Ugh just get out I can't hold it in anymore!! I said. Then once he left I reached for the bathroom sink and grabbed his toothbrush and peed on it!! Oops sorry ross you took it to far!!

When I cleaned all that up i grabbed ross tooth brush and switch the head of the tooth brush out with a new one so he wouldnt have to really taste my pee cuz if he did he might just break up with me. And i dont want that to happen.I put ross tooth brush back to were it was. OK do this is going to be a little prank where I kiss him but then to pull away and say" ewwww did you brush your teeth!!" Then he goes to brush his teeth and I tell him that I peed on his tooth brush and he's us going to freak.

Ross pov:

Once Laura got out of the bathroom. She didn't look so pissed anymore. Weird.! She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. I'm sorry I think I'm missing something here??! Then I looked down to see the she was already staring at me then I leaned down and she did as well!! But moved up. Our lips touch and moved perfectly together. Then Laura just pulled away and said.....

" ewww did you brush you teeth this morning?!!" She said and pushed me to the bathroom.

" yea I did what do you mean? And I thought you were mad at me..what happened?! " I said curious to what's happening right now.

" when you pranks me I was just like ehh I deserve it for my last prank so I'm not mad but when we kissed just 2 minutes ago your breath was ewww!!" She said. I gave in and brushed my teeth.

Once I started to brush my teeth with my tooth brush it's felt all new and shit. Than Laura came in with my camera in her hands and said something that made me shocked.

" when you pranked me with the saran wrap i grab your tooth brush and peed out it!!! " Laura said fast!!

I quickly took the tooth brush out of my mouth and watched my teeth! I turned to Laura who was laughing her fucking butt off then freaking snapped on her face!!

"LAURA THIS SHIT ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL!! YOU TOOK THIS PRANK WAY TO FAR!!" I screamed in her face!! What? This isn't funny it's fucking disgusting!!

" ross maybe you need to calm down a little bit." She said scared off her mind when I yelled at her..

" ME?!! CALM DOWN!! HOW CAN I IF YOU FREAKING PEED ON MY TOOTH BRUSH AND LET ME USE IT!!" I screamed in her face once again pissed off at her!

Laura looked like she was gonna cry after yelling. I mean I breaks my heart seeing her cry but this prank is just nasty and my mouth gross!!

" look I'm sorry for letting you cry and screaming I'm your face but Laura this prank you did was just nasty. And it's your pee for God sack!!" I said calming but Laura looked like she was scared off me!! I reached her her but she backed away then to run past me to the bathroom cabinet and grabbed something then to throw it at my chest. I caught it then Laura ran past me to our room and slammed the door.

I looked at the thing she threw and it was my head tooth brush thing. Then I realized that the head tooth brush I'm holding is that one that was with Laura's pee and the one I used was my new one. Omg!! I just yelled at Laura to make her cry. ( A/n: in case you didn't noticed but Laura had had a really bad past to involve yelling so that's why she's scared of ross because he yelled at her )

I ran to our room and banged on the room door to tell Laura to let me in but all I heard was sniffs and sobs!! Shit what have I done!! I started to tear up because I hate seeing Laura cry. And me causing her to cry!!

" Laura please let me in. I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I was just pissed!." I said I heard Laura sniff then unlocked the door then opened the door. Once she opened the door her eyes was red and poofy!! I immediately ran up to her then hugged her as tight I can but of course let her breath too.

" I'm so sorry Laura I didn't know what came over me and I'm really sorry!!" I was pleading for her forgiveness. She just sobbed in my shirt soaking it but i don't even care.

" i-i didn't kn-ow you were goi-ng to react that w-ay...." she said in between sobs.

" I'm so sorry Laura" I said while I let 1 tear slide down my cheek.

Laura pulled away from my shirt and looked and me then wiped my tear away then said....

" it's okay ross!! I shouldn't have pranked you anyway!!" She said drying her tears.
Than Laura came up and kissed me straight on the lips. I kissed back of course. We soon pulled away and cuddled the whole day.

Laura pov:

Ohhh ross do you think I'm going to let you down that easy?!! ha nope.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uhhhh Ohhh what you guys think going to do??

But like seriously I been awhile sense I've updated!!

Words: 1268

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Bye raura shippers!!